Oct

Promotion : FMCG Promoters up to rm100/day by janette

Categorized Under (Promoters)
we are the most professional and fastest growing retail merchandising company servicing international brands of personal care, cereal, RTE, beverage, cosmetic and other FMCG products. To meet increasing demand for part-time (weekends)/full time (6day week) promoter girls. We are looking at recruiting at any one tme up to 20 girls. 18-29yrs old. E/C/M speaking. Presentable and outgoing personality. You have no fear nor shame in promoting our clients\' products. You are committed and have no time to waste by \'chit-chatting\' with other non-professional promoters (aunty type). We prefer college/u students on semester breaks, looking to earn decent income whilst gaining real life work experience. Interest parties are to email of call Janette.
Mobile 0162266202 Salary up to rm100/day
Location nationwide Working Hours 10am-10pm
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl verbal skills
Start Date 2017/12/01
Duration 1 month
[tags]verbal skills,Kuala Lumpur,nationwide[/tags]

Comment by janette Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-23 17:52:15

Comment by shukute Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-24 06:29:03

hi,i m interested in the job..but it seems like there is no specifice location for tat,may i noe more bout the job scope? p/s : i hav no own transport.

Comment by June Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-24 13:23:33

I have just finished my diploma level.
I hope to look for a part time job.
Please contact me as soon as possible.
TQ

Comment by Feeling Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-24 20:47:23

Hihi.. i am interest.
JB area got vacancy o nt?

Comment by Michelle Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-25 15:40:55

Hi Janette,

I’m interested in doing this job. I prefer on weekends.
I can speak good English, Malay, Cantonese and Mandarin.
I’ve some experience in doing promoter’s job.
Kindly send me more details to my e-mail.
Thanks.

Comment by Ruth Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-25 17:19:03

im interested to do fulltime at penang island area.
interested in cosmetic product.
pls email me the detail.

Comment by Ely Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-29 20:23:50

i’m very interested in the weekend job. please email me the details.
thanks

Comment by Lupin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-29 23:26:03

Hi, I’m interested in this job. Would you pls let me know more about the details? Thanks.

Comment by Jess Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-29 23:31:23

may i know more details about the job?
thanks

Comment by creme Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-29 23:38:26

is there any vacancy in IPOH?

Comment by Joyce Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-02 15:08:30

Hi, I m a female student interested in this job. can i have more details please. KL area or PJ area. Able to work part time or full time for the whole month of December.

Comment by Sue Lin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-09 01:14:49

Hello,

I am interested in the weekend part time job, if it is still available, I would like to commit.

Comment by Angeline Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-12 10:02:48

Im interested in this job for part-time position. May i know more details for that? My email add is : momobear325@yahoo.com . Convinient for KL & PJ area.

Comment by Jeny Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-12 18:30:38

i’m a U student and interested with this job and need more detail( job scope,location)..i’ve some experience in selling product,cosmetic,skin care and so on .is my pleasure if you can reply as soon as possible..

Comment by Iswari Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-12 22:44:06

hi,
is there any vacancy in penang??
i need a part time job while holiday time, in december.
if there is still available, i’d like to commit.
thanks

Comment by soohan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-13 21:12:18

Hi Janette,

I m interested on this job,as currently is my college semester break ….Furthermore, is there any job vacancy in Jb?

I m looking to hear from u very soon..the following is my email address

kee_soohan@yahoo.com

Comment by Elaine Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-14 14:10:56

Hi
i’m interested to the job. Can i get any further details for the job? Location, job scope..

If there’s still available, can you email me the details and also the address to interview? Thanks very much, hope to get your email soon.

email : tamjy20471@hotmail.com

Comment by ivy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-15 01:21:01

i’m interested to thejob.
can you send me further details please.
thanks.
npuiyee1986@hotmail.com

Comment by Joyce Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-20 19:55:37

hi, i am a female student. I will like to know more information about this job, and it will be better to work in Subang area. Can u email me to let me know more. moonlight_joyce@hotmail.com

Comment by flush Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-01 18:02:40

Hi Janette,I’m interested in the part-time-promoter-job.I have experience of being a promoter before and can speak mandarine,english as well as bm.Kindly email me at whatever456852@hotmail.com if there’s any job available, thanks.

Comment by May Fern Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-23 22:58:04

Hi, i’m a Johor, Batu Pahat girl. If u there got any available job,pls consider me. I’ve been work as sampling promoter n sales promoter as well. Since i’m still a undergraduate university student,so i just can work as part time. But from May-July 2008 is my sem break, i hope to get full time job for 2 months.Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks ya.

Comment by Jennifer Sze Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 19:47:41

Hi. I’m looking for a prt time job start from next mth(may). I’m staying in KL area and i have my own transport. If any prt time job may give me a call at anytime and days.
012-631-9956.