Type of work available : Promoters, Merchandisers Period of work: Weekends, Holiday seasons, Festive seasons Language : English, Malay Rates: From RM50 – RM70 per 9 hour work day (1 hour for lunch) Colleague/Uni students encouraged to apply. Your contact details will be stored into a database where we will call upon you whenever there are any promotions/events that require staffing. On-going basis.
Mobile 016-2266203 Salary RM50 - RM70 per day
Location Supermarkets/Wholesalers/Retail/Departmental Stores Working Hours 9 hours with 1 hour break
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl Promoting, Merchandising
Start Date 2007/10/08
Duration Dependent on Event
[tags]Promoting, Merchandising,Anywhere,Supermarkets/Wholesalers/Retail/Departmental Stores[/tags]

Comment by Janette Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-26 11:41:49

Comment by Maui Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-27 10:28:55

I'm interested in this jobs. Please send me the details. Thanks

Comment by randy lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-27 10:40:45

i live in johor are there hav any vacation at here??

Comment by steven & wen xin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-28 16:52:24

we are interested in this job…pls drop by a msg if there any vacancy available….thanks..0165515507 & 0177101578…

Comment by reita Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-31 13:29:57

hai,im very interested,can u give me more info

Comment by ally Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-31 21:46:00

i’m interested in this job,pls send me more details,,thanks

Comment by chandran Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-31 23:58:35

I’m interested, please let me know if there is an opening..i live in selangor

Comment by chin lee bin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-01 23:27:33

i am a tar college student and interested in that job. Any vacancy ,can u call or sms to this number?0176492924

Comment by Sherlyn Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-02 12:28:53

I’m very interested in the job. Can you please send me further details through my e-mail or contact me through my phone. My contact number is 012-9385815. Thanks.

Comment by Joyce Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-02 15:16:51

i m interested in this job. can i hav details please. thanks.
f/uni student/KL or PJ area.

Comment by jacklyn Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-02 16:33:17

hi, may i know more about the job?

Comment by Michelle Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 12:32:04

Im looking for a part time job on weekend.I had few years experienced working at hypermarket.So if got any event,please do not hestitate to contact me.Tq

Comment by rachel Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-11 17:27:13

i am interested.
can u send me more info about dis?
thanks

Comment by Jui Chuan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-11 22:55:50

please send me the details to my email. jc929@hotmail.com

Comment by soohan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-13 21:31:33

I M interested on this job..can send me more details ? furthermore..is there any job vacancy in jb?

Comment by soohan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-13 21:32:04

I M interested on this job..can send me more details or call to this number 016-7880398 ? furthermore..is there any job vacancy in jb?

Comment by ivy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-15 00:37:58

hi,
i’m interested in this job..
please send me more details please..
thanks..npuiyee1986@hotmail.com

Comment by sabrina Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-15 13:13:20

im interested in this job. im a college student in shah alam. i can only go to places wit lrt,komuter or monorail. but i really need this job. please mail me retchica@yahoo.com.my

Comment by Akmal Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-19 21:16:50

Very interested. Please send me more info to my e-mail and to which I would send my profile to. Thank you.

Comment by Shahreena Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-19 21:17:59

hie.. im a university student and would like to work on weekends, semesters break and anytime im free.. for now, im having my holiday til 2nd Dec. please email me shahreenasalihhudin@gmail.com
thanks

Comment by Jane Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-24 11:10:17

Hi. I just finish my SPM and looking for a part time job. I live in Malacca. Hope to get a reply. Thank You.

Comment by usin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-25 17:30:29

please send me more info

Comment by Hazel Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-27 15:00:48

I’m interest in this job
i live in Penang
Pls send me more info

Comment by LIEW HUI Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 13:31:29

I just finished SPM and looking for part-time job.I m interested but i m going to the national service by 29 of december.hope to get some job during holiday this time round.I lived in Ampang and my contact number is 0176317964.Thaks for your kindness and attention.

Comment by Yvonne Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-30 19:01:35

hi, i’m interest in this job. i’m live in JB and study in Nilai college. i’m willing to work on weekends(in nilai or seremban) or during my sem-break(in JB). This is my contact no: 016-7976625.

Comment by Noreen Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 11:09:28

Hye.. Im intrested with this kind of job as a part timer on weekend. I posses own transport if i have to travel is there any claim or allowance provided? Please give me more info. I hope this vacancy still available and looking forward for another part time merchandiser like this. MY contact no 017-379 4579. thank you.

Comment by GOH Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-09 14:58:19

i am interested. pls send me the detail. thx..currently staying at melacca

Comment by Ryoutoko Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 23:22:48

may i know more about the job? Can you e-mail to me? Thanks

Comment by riza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 15:57:48

Hi, i’m interested to do a part time job, I stay at Shah Alam and free during weekends. I had an experience working as Sales Assistant at Duty Free Subang Airport. My email : rizzalfy@yahoo.com Thanks

Comment by Clare Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-13 11:57:17

Hi, Would be glad if you can give some details via email at clarettachen@gmail.com . Im currently staying around Sunway Pyramid area. If any empty slots, would be glad to take them.

TQ

Comment by ricco Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-15 02:13:14

hi there, I am interested in the job, would you please send me the details to my email ? I am staying in Selangor and possess own transport.
Thanks a lot!

Comment by azida Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-20 21:24:11

I’m intrested with this kind of job as a part timer on weekend. Please give me more info. e-mail to me: island4060@yahoo.com

Comment by eevon Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-27 01:49:57

i am interested in your offer and i am willing to take any upcoming event and promotion jobs.pls do contact me at this email.
eevon_tan@hotmail.com

Comment by Diyana Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-28 23:14:31

Hi, i’m interested in this part time job. would you please send me more info and is there still any openings? do contact me at d_8@hotmail.com

Comment by gavyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-04 10:31:59

dear Janette,

i am staying in PJ ss17. can u send me more on the job scope and wat is the product. i am able to work in place such as Jaya, Jaya 33, Giant (amcorp mall) and MidValley. currently i am a university student hence i would prefer weekends job. my hp number is 017-7086021

Gavyn

Comment by jenn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-04 23:03:24

i m interested in this job. kindly send me more info or inform me whenever there is an event. thanks

Comment by aida Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-14 03:11:53

i’m interested in doing part time job.pls send me more details at ficgurl@yahoo.com

Comment by ferry Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-22 21:37:02

hi janette… im very interested in this job, is this job still available? if it is, can you please send more detail to ferrypranata@yahoo.com… thanks… cheers

Comment by Cher Mui Yen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-24 20:52:20

I am a college student now. I was interested doing a part time job to earn extra income and also to earn more experience of working. I was major in marketing and management. I stay at Klang. So if you have any vacancy please ask me to do the job. Thank you. My contact number is 016-9074912

Comment by Aw Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-12 09:57:10

Hello, I’m currently a STPM graduate. I wish to have a part-time work in Ipoh. Please send me the details via email or hand phone (0175217081). Thank you.

Comment by joshua Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-12 23:39:55

hi,
i’m a student and i’m looking for a part time job where i can work during the weekends and festive seasons as well.
i’m 21 year old and possess my own vehicle, so i don’t think i will face any problem if i works as a merchandiser.

please contact me as soon as possible!!

thank you!!

Comment by Mary Ann Marcus Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-22 22:11:18

Interesting..!

Comment by hadi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-25 13:10:36

im interested..
18, student, well spoken
please call me for any instant jobs

Comment by benjamin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 01:55:22

Hi my name is benjamin. I am interested in this job. I am a college student wil work on Weekends, Holiday seasons, Festive seasons.

Comment by sha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-06 14:32:17

Hai…i’m interested on the job offers. Currently stay in penang. Kindly email me more detail.

Comment by sha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-06 14:32:53

Hai…i’m interested on the job offers. Currently stay in penang. Kindly email me for more detail.

Comment by amalina izni riza bt zainol Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 12:07:07

My details:

Add: No.26, USJ 6/5, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Mobile: 012 9639443
Age: 24
Transport: Yes (B2 & D)

If require staffing for any events/promotions, do not hesitate to call me. I am available weekdays after office hour if the area covered USJ only.While for weekend it could be any location. Thank you

Comment by ADI Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 20:27:26

Mobile: 012 9639443

I am available weekdays after office hour if the area covered pj or kl.
While for weekend it could be any location. Thank you

Comment by Christina Lim Hsien Yi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-05 20:19:55

I am interested. Please email me so that I can send my resume .

Comment by hii hong tieng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-18 23:46:07

please give me more information.
my email address is colehii@hotmail.com

Comment by mei yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 22:20:14

hi this is mei yee. i’m a college student and i would like to know whether you still want to hire anyone for this job. kindly send me more info to my email address: Q_CuteYuyu@hotmail.com

thanks a lot

Comment by Carmen Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-02 10:41:56

Hi…i’m interested on the job offers. I live in penang. Plz email me for more detail.

Comment by Nor Nazrah Bt Abdul Munir Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-08 20:48:46

i’m very interested in this job.i’m a student and staying in kl and shah alam so there will be no problem in location of the promotion