WE NEED SALES ASIsTANT ASAP (URGENT)!!! .ABLE TO COMMUNICATE. MIN 18 ABOVE. 21 above is advantages for another FULL TIME. SMS / CALL ME YOUR RESUME.NAME, AGE, LIVING AREA. AN I WILL ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW. ALVIN 016 251 2772
Phone 016 251 2772 Salary depend on your woking but min will be 100 per day.
Location klang valley Working Hours fixed and flexible also do have
Onsite No Needed Skilsl no experience also vcan be aplicable
Start Date 2007/10/01
Duration LONG TERM
[tags]no experience also vcan be aplicable,Kuala Lumpur,klang valley[/tags]

Comment by Alvin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-01 02:02:17

Comment by suelin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-01 16:02:38

Hello,

Is this a permanent post with one company or are we called up for various roadshows/events? I’m inquiring about the sales promoter positions. Thank you.

Sue Lin

Comment by alvin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-02 00:38:58

we got few to choose… is depend on u suitable to which job… you come to our office and we will let u know more about it.
sms me your name , age, living area.
we will arannge it.
thanks…

Comment by syira Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-02 03:48:48

hi. im interested of part-time job. im 21 and a student of multimedia university and am staying in cyberjaya.

Comment by Edmond Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-03 22:05:57

Hi,the job is just for female? Can male apply? I am interested in weekend jobs such as roadshows/events. Thanks for reply.

Comment by tiffany Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-10 04:21:17

hi may i know what product we hv to sell? i live in ttdi, near 1u.thks

Comment by Kelvin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-10-24 00:21:42

Can you send me more details for the job?
Location/job scope/working hour/pay?

I’m on my 2 month semester break , so i’m able to work as full time. After my semester starts, i can work as part time if it is a good job and good pay.

kav.vin@gmail.com

Comment by Chui Peng Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 15:03:26

i’m a college student i’m able to work on weekends. may i know what is the job scope? the venue and time?
thanks