1-month contract promoter to be based in TESCO:- Klang Valley 1. Puchong 2. Mutiara Damansara 3. Shah Alam Outstation [suitable for local people who lives in these towns] 4. Ipoh 5. Melaka Working Details > 6-day a week Klang Valley > starts from 1st week of Dec for 1-month Outstation > starts from end of Dec for 1-month Requirements 1. Ability to commit to work for 1-month at the designated location 2. Ability to sell & not shy Some Background It is a promotion of an electrical product [household item] from Europe. It has been around for more than 10 years so most consumer would have known the products well.
Mobile 0126358443 Salary RM1,200/mth + RM300 travelling allowance
Location Klang Valley & Outstation Working Hours 1pm-10pm [week day]; 11am - 8pm & 2pm - 11pm [weekend]
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl promotion
Start Date 2007/12/01
Duration 1-month
[tags]promotion,Kuala Lumpur,Klang Valley & Outstation [/tags]

Comment by Kim Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 19:55:48

Comment by s.suges Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-31 19:48:30

im a UTAR student. can i have more information abt this job. thank you.

Comment by allice Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 20:14:34

i m undergraduate n now having my sem break. i m quite interest abt tis job. can u tell me more abt it?
allicetan@gmail.com

Comment by Jess Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 21:37:54

may i ask whether we can choose which location to work, please?
thanks!

Comment by jeny Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 22:26:35

i m UPM student..now got 1 and half month sem breaks.can u send me more details..thanks!

Comment by Kim Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 23:22:49

Thanks for the enquiry.

Sure Jess, you can choose location to work.

For the rest, what other information you need?

Additional information:-
1. Uniform [t-shirt] will be provided
2. Each Tesco location we need 2 promoters

Comment by Andy Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-16 23:41:28

Dear Kim,

With reference to your advertisement in Asia Parttime.com

I am interested in applying position in Tesco, Melaka and would like to know more details as per questions below.

1) What kind of products that requires to promote ?
2) Any T-Shirts or Entire given ?
3) Promoters per location ?
4) Off days ? Based on self choosen ?
5) Dates of promotion in Melaka begins ?
6) Any forms to be fill up ?

Looking forward to hear from you real soon.

Regards & Thank you.

Comment by Jess Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-17 02:10:23

thanks, Kim!
btw i sms u just now.
u said that ipoh is end of Dec..
is that means it only start at the end of Dec?!
cos i am having 1 month of sem break from today onwards to end of Dec…
OMG~
please tell me that i misunderstood and it is start at the beginning of the month..
thanks!

Comment by Aaron Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-17 12:15:09

I am interested in this job and I live in Puchong. Is there any vacancy for me in Puchong Tesco?

By the way, I have some experience in selling electrical product before. Is there any commission provided? Put me some details please at aaron_mignon@hotmail.com or call me at 017-8882668. Thank You.

Comment by Choon Jin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-17 13:14:55

hi Kim Tan, i stay in damansara and im having semester break now. Im pretty interested 4 dis job..can i hav d details please..thx..

Comment by penny teoh pei hui Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-17 15:30:07

im very interested in this job, please contact me..

Comment by Dennis Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-19 10:40:39

Im waiting for my UEC paper result.So I am looking for job now.
I hope to work at TESCO Puchong.
Hope to hear from you soon no matter is success or unsuccessful.

Comment by Kim Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-20 20:12:36

1) What kind of products that requires to promote?
Electrical

2) Any T-Shirts or attire given?
Yes, t-shirt

3) Promoters per location?

4) Off days? Based on self choosen?
Once a week. Will be designated by supervisor, based on the time table

5) Dates of promotion in Melaka & outside of Klang Valley begins?
End of December, continue for a month

6) Any forms to be fill up?
Yes, once confirmed that you got the job

7) Commission
Not at the moment

8) How to apple if interested?
Pls SMS your details [name, mobile & experience in promotion] to me

Thks!

Comment by Harry Yap Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-21 13:44:23

Dear Kim,

I am intrested in this job, is there any interview require for this job? is this job offer for all the tesco in all place? Sorry for the poor english, hope you can understand what i asking, hope to hear you soon…

Comment by zeng Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-21 16:13:21

i’m interested to work at mutiara d’sara. If i can only start working on 4/12/07 will u consider it coz will only back from penang 03/12/07 which already plan earlier.
hope to hear from u soon.

Comment by sabrina Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-22 12:47:47

im a student and need a part time job. i have classes on weekdays but not everyday.. id like to appply this job. btw im staying near tesco shah alam. can u mail me the details at retchica@yahoo.com.my

Comment by zul Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-26 15:14:37

hi,
i stay in seri damansara and im having semester break now. Im pretty interested 4 dis job..can i hav d details please..thx..

Comment by G Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-28 19:31:03

Hi
I’m currently on one month of sem break. My current location is in Ipoh. Is it possible for you to email details to me at my gmail

kr0t9hy at gmail.com