must be malay girl age 18 years old and above interested pls email resume and latest photo to khimlow@gmail.com or contact me at 012-5850838
Mobile 012-5850838 Salary RM 120/day
Location Jom heboh, bukit jalil Working Hours 10-10pm
Onsite No Needed Skilsl product educate and promotion
Start Date 2007/12/08
Duration 2 days
[tags]product educate and promotion,Selangor,Jom heboh, bukit jalil[/tags]

Comment by khim Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-26 19:09:07

Comment by dhiya sofia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-27 01:59:42

i’ve send my resume to you already. i’m very interested in working to promote your product. kindly please contact me through the number that i’d give to you.

name : dhiya sofia

contact number : 012-2302947

Comment by nurul haniza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-27 13:23:12

i’ve send to you my resume. please don’t feel hesitate to call me at my contact number

Comment by Nor Rahimah Binti Abdul Rahim Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-28 12:30:40

Ive send to u my resume this morning..Any enquiry just call me via my contact number..thank you very much..

Comment by riza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 14:45:13

Hi, i’m interested to do a part time job. I stay at Shah Alam and free during weekends. I had an experience working as Sales Assistant at Terminal 3, Subang Airport. My email address rizzafly@yahoo.com

Comment by zu Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 14:46:42

Hi, i’m interested to do a part time job. I stay at P.J and free during weekends. Thanks

Comment by Lydween Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-01 16:16:04

Did Tumix company offered any third party to do promotions for Tumix products in Sabah?