Nov

Promotion : Promoter girl rm100 by IVY

Categorized Under (Promoters)
URGET!!! here got 1 position available. prefer girl promoter work in - Giant Kelana Jaya. Either next sat , sun ( 8th -9th dec) or (1st-2nd, 8th-9th Dec). Please leave your E-mail or contact if possible. Thanks.
Mobile NONE Salary rm100
Location Giant Kelana Jaya Working Hours 10am-9pm (2 hour break )
Onsite No Needed Skilsl Promotion
Start Date 2007/12/01
Duration 2day or 4 day
[tags]Promotion,Kuala Lumpur,Giant Kelana Jaya[/tags]

Comment by IVY Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 11:17:45

Comment by Joanne Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 17:08:42

Hey, Joanne here. I am interested with the job and I m ever ready to take the job. Please do reply me by email or by h/p at 0129042170.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by chunxi Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 11:48:10

is it only promoting or includes demo?
i’m interested to know more details..
available to work for 8th-9th Dec..
thanks

Comment by Anna Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 11:54:21

I have interested.. Please contact me by email chewyin.ann@gmail.com
I’m ok with these 4 days.!!

Comment by elynn Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 13:16:30

hi,my name is elynn.21years old.student.i vr interested with tis job.can send me detail?my hp no:0162341202.email:elynn_har@hotmail.com.wait for your reply.thank you.^^

Comment by christin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 14:15:09

hi there, iam intereted with this job. can u send me more details about it please? i am ok with these 4 days. my email address is yellowapple2006@hotmail.com and my phone no is 0166140755

Comment by Penny Teoh Pei Hui Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 14:24:47

hELLO, mY NAME is Penny TeoH pEi Hui, 20 years old, student, having holiday now..so free. Im interested with this job, im AVAILABLE for the four days. Please CONTACT me oo.. My hp number IS 0129026600.Give me chance oo…Thank You very much

Comment by Penny Teoh Pei Hui Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 14:27:48

My name is Penny Teoh Pei Hui AGAIN, I forgot to leave my email address just now, My email address is KARENABB@HOTMAIL.COM.SeE u

Comment by ivy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 14:51:35

This job is full . thank you.

Comment by sze yee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 15:00:18

Hi, i would like to know about the job description. it is selling thing or ? i m available on 8-9/12. Thanks

Regards,
Sze Yee

Comment by agnes Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 16:42:22

i got interest please send the detail to me thru ping_senga@hotmail.com
thanks :)

Comment by Heidi Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 17:02:34

Hi, I’m Heidi here. I’m currently having my semester break. I’m interested on the job that u posted. U may contact me at 016-6367300. Hope to hear from u soon. Thank u.