Nov

Promotion : Promoter girl RM80 by IVY

Categorized Under (Promoters)
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
Mobile NONE Salary RM80
Location PJ SHOPING MALL Working Hours 12PM-9PM (1 HOUR BREAK)
Onsite No Needed Skilsl NONE
Start Date 2007/12/08
Duration 2 DAY
[tags]NONE,Kuala Lumpur,PJ SHOPING MALL[/tags]

Comment by IVY Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-09 13:08:25

Comment by vincy chow Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-09 21:32:56

hai ivy,

i m currently study in upm and going to have my sem break.So,interested in doing part time job.
may i know more about the job?

Email:voonching86@hotmail.com
Hp no: 0124156982

Comment by elaine tam Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-09 23:46:59

hi,

i am interested with the job. Can i get more details?

email: tamjy20471@hotmail.com
hp no. 012 2275031

hope to get your reply soon. thx

Comment by Sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 00:22:12

Hi, can you please email me more details abt the job? Thanks!
Esaulk@yahoo.com

Comment by felicia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 00:52:05

hi.i m a college student n i m interested in this job.pls send me more details.tq.felicialim89@hotmail.com.tel:0162334153

Comment by ivy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 01:27:22

im interested in this job.can you please send me more details.thanks
npuiyee1986@hotmail.com

Comment by carra Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 01:35:44

i am interested with this job..
may i get more details…
thanks.

Comment by rachel Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 02:35:47

i am interested with this job.
can u send me more info about dis job.
thanks

Comment by ps Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 11:49:32

Hi. I’m interested in this job.can you please send me more details?
thanks
ps_teo84@yahoo.com

Comment by Michelle Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 12:13:15

Im interested with ur vacancy.I had few years experienced with this post.Please contact me as soon as possible no matter is success or unsuccessful.thanks alot!

Comment by sherwi Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 17:45:50

hi, may i know if the job is still available?i may send u my profile if u want.i have experience in being a promoter too!latest is the anlene promoter.Do inform me about further details ok?thanks!

Comment by nicole leong Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-10 18:36:35

i’m now also having university sem break, would like to do some part time job. CAn send me the details of this vacancy at nicole_leong_87@hotmail.com. thank you.