Our company is dealing with facial masks and we are looking for serious candidates, ladies - malay or chinese, who is willing to work on weekend (Sat and Sun)(from 22 Dec'07 ~ March '08 for Jaya Jusco Outlets) and (from 1st Dec ~ End of Mar'08 in Carrefour Outlets) in the outlets as below:- Jaya Jusco outlets a) Taman Equine b) Puchong (IOI) c) Taman Equine d) Seremban 2 e) Wangsa Maju f) Bukit Tinggi (Klang) Carrefour outlets a) Subang b) Wangsa Maju c) Sri Petaling d) Jalan Peel e) Putrajaya f) Kepong Those who are interested, please drop an email at felicia.gc@gmail.com Kindly include your handphone number so that I can contact with you Thank you
Mobile 016 275 2311 Salary RM 60 per day + Comission
Location Selangor, and Seremban Working Hours 11:30am ~ 9:30pm (with 1 hour break)
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl have the ability to convience customers to purchase products
Start Date 2007/12/01
Duration At least 3 months
[tags]have the ability to convience customers to purchase products ,Selangor,Selangor, and Seremban[/tags]

Comment by Felicia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-24 17:10:36

Comment by shin lu Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-25 01:03:55

my name is shin lu and i m from kepong.i m having my sem break now till end of december.
i have some queries abt this job.
1)izit it is compulsary to work for every weekend in this 3 months?
2)wat product that will be promote?
3)wat is the attire when working?
pls kindly reply to my email is happy271088@hotmail.com
thanx.

Comment by Lim Jin Ghee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-26 09:57:44

Hello, I’m from Meru area and looking a part time job. Currently, I have my own permanent job as Engineer in Sg.Buloh from 8:30am to 6:30pm.

Comment by elynn Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-26 18:25:22

im elynn.having sem break nw until end of december.i stay at subang usj2.im interested with that job.can send me the detail?i hd alot of promoting experience.my email:elynn_har@hotmail.com

Comment by Jen Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-28 20:48:59

hi! i’m interested in this job. i’ve sent u my resume. hope to get ur reply soon =)

Comment by Tammie Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 21:59:51

i’m interest in tis job…i stay in desa petaling..my email address is yen_546686@hotmail.com…hope to get ur reply soon…thank

Comment by hsuwern Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-17 18:51:35

hi, i am interested in this job.
is it compulsory to work every weekend
please let me know
hsuwern1990@keromail.com

Comment by constance Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-08 14:57:11

im interested. i jus graduat and looking for a part time job.im interested on the seremban area coz i from seremban. pls send me the detail info by email to tis email add cons5090@hotmail.com. thx..

Comment by toby Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-16 23:55:06

i am waiting for may intake.
i am totally free now.
i want to work at puchong.
ioi mall will be the best place for me.
send a mail to me if i am so lucky to get this job.
toby_lim2419@hotmail.com