Forget about the 3G & WiMax hype, Fixed Broadband is still the preferred Internet connection for Businesses with mission critical needs. TM Business Broadband comes with dedicated IP address, higher access priority to Malaysia\'s largest Internet backbone - is the #1 choice for building Corporate VPN in Malaysia.
Mobile 013-3153928 Salary Unlimited
Location Nationwide Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skilsl IT, Marketing
Start Date 2007/12/01
Duration As long as you can sell
[tags]IT, Marketing,Anywhere,Nationwide[/tags]

Comment by Adrian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-24 20:01:49

Comment by Jess Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-25 14:08:58

hi..
i m interested with the job..
do u mind send me more details about it please?
thanks!
by the way, the required IT and Marketing skills u meant, u need thsoe professional one?
cause i am a uni student who is having my semester break.
thanks!

Comment by Adrian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-26 08:46:18

Hi Jess,

It doesn’t matter whether you’re still studying or working full time, as long as you can bring in the customer.. you’re qualified!!

The target market is Corporate IT Managers, so you’ll need some basic understanding of VPN and how to market this product.

Regards

Comment by zaidizero Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-16 10:57:36

hi. can u explain further? i’m in it and broadband line. email me at zaidizero[at]yahoo[dot]com

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by sue_lilstarz Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-01 19:27:52

hi…
i’m interested….plesase give me details about this job and how to apply please…my email sue_lilstarz@yahoo.com

Comment by Mr. Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-02 02:35:28

Hi … I’m interested about it ..can i know more about it ? Thanks . my email catchybread@hotmail.com