Are you interested in part time or full time? Position: Sales assistant/ promoter Anyway, it's a luggage shop located in mid valley and one utama. You are more than welcome to contact us if you are interested to work with us. Thank you. For more information please contact : Jack Lee 012-3829138 10am -6pm
Mobile 012-3829138 Salary Basic with Comission
Location Mid Valley/ One Utama Working Hours Depends part time/full time
Onsite No Needed Skilsl Promoting Skill
Start Date 2007/11/22
Duration As long as possible
[tags]Promoting Skill,Selangor,Mid Valley/ One Utama[/tags]

Comment by Jack Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-21 22:17:42

Comment by Diyana Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-25 14:49:23

hi im diyana.is the job still available.?if it is then im so interested.i got my own transportation.do contact me at pnutbutternjely@yahoo.com or at 0172325003.

Comment by sabrina Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-22 12:34:52

can u describe me more..im a student in shah alam and interested in doing part time job.. mail me at retchica@yahoo.com.my

Comment by Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-22 13:48:36

WAts the basic and commision?? :) i’m a 20 M student….

Comment by jacklee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-22 14:47:50

could you please provide me your email add or phone number so that i can contact you? Thank you.

Comment by madia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-22 20:48:52

hi..i madia :) im interested in this job but im still studying. mail me at xxjelly86xx@yahoo.com

Comment by Jack Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-23 01:20:10

Could you please leave down your phone number so that we can contact you or you could also call in for further queries?

Comment by austin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-11-29 12:23:18

hi, i’m interested with the job, i’m 19 male, uni student having one month break right now. would you send me more details of the job (product selling, working hours/days, ect) or get me at 0163434585.

Comment by thanusha Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-08 18:52:46

hie i’m interested for this job,may i hav more details (thanusha_mt@yahoo.com, 016-2659150)