Dec

Promotion : Maxis Promoter +-2500 by maxis

Categorized Under (Promoters)
Maxis Promoters & Sales Executive for All Maxis Products such as Hotlink,Postpaid Broadband and more.Urgent Requirement...High Pay and Commission
Mobile 0126439120 Salary +-2500
Location Klang Valley Working Hours 9-5
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl Promotion/roadshows
Start Date 2007/12/02
Duration no period
[tags]Promotion/roadshows,Kuala Lumpur,Klang Valley[/tags]

Comment by maxis Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-02 23:50:04

Comment by Legolas Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 13:31:18

hi ! i intrested. can i know more information? thx.

| Email : gkw2228@yahoo.com

Comment by Evian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 14:16:52

hi….still available? i’m intrested…hope to hear from u soon

Comment by redza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 15:39:16

im intrested in this.
can i get more details about this please?
my email is amierulredza@gmail.com
thanx

Comment by dyanna Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 17:49:11

hie…
im intrested on the roadshow…cn u give me more info…tq

Comment by DolFnn Teo Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 21:02:57

Hi.. I’m intereted on the roadshow… cn u give me more info. Thank you.

Comment by lily Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-05 00:19:47

HI, i m kinda interested in this job, can you send more details to me.i would like to know about the payment.TQ

Comment by sim ann Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-06 10:18:32

hey… interested in the job. is there any vacancies? can i have more info on the job pls? thx !

Comment by Hasliza Sofian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-06 15:12:28

hi, I am interested with this road tour… I am a fresh graduate and looking for part time job.can you give me details on how to apply this position to my email,hasliza@gmail.com

Comment by melissa ng Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-06 16:14:31

hi..i’m interested in this job.i’m a student(degree) and would like to apply this job.can i have more information to apply this job. thanks

Comment by Penny Teoh Pei hUi Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 16:45:28

HAI, Penny here, I’m INTERESTED with this job, please contact me ASAP if there is any vacacy available. Contact me through 012-9026600 or my email, karenabb@hotmail.com. THaNKS a lot. Im MAXIS user oo..hahahahaa

Comment by riezman iskandar Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 02:26:01

hi, i’m interested in this job. can u email me further detail , i’d like to be part of the team. u can reach me at riez_rulez@yahoo.com

Comment by farah Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 02:28:54

hello, i’d like to join this team. can u give me further details about this job and u can email me at farah_sassy@yahoo.com

Comment by Daphne Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 23:54:14

is this job still available?
i’m quite interested in it and would love to have further details about it. please do email me here:
daphne89lckk@hotmail.com

thank you.

Comment by Jed Siew Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-14 01:06:48

hi, is this job is available?? im very interested, please contact me.. thank you

Comment by chian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-18 16:39:14

is this job still available.i am interested.plz give me further information such as working hours of full time promoter,what is the working location etc.i can start working on december.email me.thanks

Comment by winnie Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-23 17:55:41

is this job still available?
i’m keen to work for it.
please send more detail to my e-mail.
thanks.

Comment by kaiyunn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-06 12:45:22

i m kaiyunn.. 18 this year.. n i had just finished my SPM.. can u send me more information about this event? i need a job.. and my time is flexible.. kindly contact me at kaiyunn0611.hotmail.com or 0126960617..
10q.. hope to hear from u soon..

Comment by Dennis Choo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-10 13:40:12

I’m Dennis… May i know this vacancy is still available until when? N can u kindly send me more details about this event? I can be full-timer n my time is flexible. My email add is dennis_87well@hotmail.com n contact no. is 012-6869955. thank you.

Comment by hari Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-30 16:59:16

hi i am interested. can i get more details please. tq.

Comment by maggotkillme Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-04 00:29:23

can i have a detail on it?

Comment by leo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 01:40:56