Dec

Promotion : Nokia Promoter RM2300 by Charmaine Low

Categorized Under (Promoters)
* Job Scope: Promote Nokia range products * Requirement: Presentable. Academic background should be SPM and above. Preferred with own transport. * Date Needed: Immediately. * Working Hour: Weekdays 12pm - 7pm, Weekends 12pm - 9pm (Both include 1 hour break). This is 6-days-work. The off day will fall on weekday. * Salary / Benefit: Basic RM1800 + 500 performance incentive + Parking etc. * Contact (Email/Phone): tienweilow@yahoo.com Additional Information: Please send in your resume in Ms Word format, include your photos.
Mobile 017-3366808 Salary RM2300
Location Klang Valley Working Hours 12pm-7pm
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl Promotion, sales
Start Date 2007/12/10
Duration 6 months
[tags]Promotion, sales,Kuala Lumpur,Klang Valley[/tags]

Comment by Charmaine Low Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-06 09:48:29

Comment by mohd fuad md nor Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-06 21:24:56

hi, i’m interested in this job, kindly email me further details, thank you.

Comment by Linda Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 03:42:59

may i know the working location?

Comment by Charmaine Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 08:13:27

Dear Fuad & Linda,
Can u guys send me ur resume (in ms word format) and photo (prefer both, which is full length & passport size) and ur prefer working area? Once short listed, i’ll let u guys noe ya, thx~

Comment by ikmal Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-09 22:34:24

can i work for only 1 month?im a college student and will be back to college in jan..

Comment by alex Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 10:24:21

hi, i’m interested in this job, kindly email me further details, thank you.
my email is alexchong1984@yahoo.co.uk
which location can i choose?

Comment by hsuwern Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-17 15:08:45

hi i am interested in this job. I can start work after the 5th of january. I prefer working in subang area or sunway area. I am currently waiting for my spm results.

Comment by jane Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-18 17:20:53

im interested in this job.is this job still available?please do email me:feeling.90@hotmail.com with further in formation such as working location,full/part time etc.i can start working on this december.thaks

Comment by helen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-05 23:33:52

hi,i’m interested in this job.Are this job still available?If available,can i know more about this job and the working location?My e_mail:baby_hng@yahoo.com.my