Dec

Promotion : Part Time Promoters RM80/day by esther

Categorized Under (Promoters)
Part Time Brand Ambassador/Promoter Wanted - work every Saturday & Sunday - Based in Subang Jaya/Damansara/Puchong/Ampang/Shah Alam. - College/University students are most welcome. - Proactive, outgoing and organized.
Mobile 603-77853935 Salary RM80/day
Location Subang Jaya, Damansara, Puchong, Ampang & Shah Alam Working Hours 12 noon to 8 pm (1 hr break)
Onsite Yes Needed Skilsl Promotion & Merchandising
Start Date 2007/12/15
Duration until 13 Jan 08 (Every Sat & Sun)
[tags]Promotion & Merchandising,Anywhere,Subang Jaya, Damansara, Puchong, Ampang & Shah Alam[/tags]

Comment by esther Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 13:55:43

Comment by kathy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 21:58:08

hi..
we r interested in that part time job..
could u let me noe more info about it?
i stay in bangsar..
thanx!

Comment by Julie Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 14:26:51

Hi, i am interested to do part time job. I stay at petaling Jaya
working experience : sampling promoter, nokia and hotlink roadshow promoter

Comment by esther Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 15:09:47

Dear Julie

Please provide your contact no. so that we could contact you for date and time of interview.

Regards
Esther
Tel:03-77853935
e-mail: estherthen@wmg-group.com

Comment by julie Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 15:21:53

my contact number 012-9160066
I’m now having my semester break till end of december.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Maninter Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 15:03:11

May I know how to contact you? thx..

Comment by Madia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 15:04:09

HI, im interested in this job. Im a student and staying in KL. Please email me at xxjelly86xx@yahoo.com. thanx

Comment by Yin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 15:53:13

Do u have requirement height for this?..i have various experience as a promoter and sampling promoter…im staying in pj..when to start work? if its immediately..i have an exam on 17 and 19..so the weekend(15 & 16) i cant work..then i can work for others..coz i will be having my sem break already..pls give me more detail information
u can contact me at Sailouluiuyin@yahoo.com
my contact number is 012-3261783

Comment by Stephy Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 16:41:37

I will be available from Dec 22 to Dec 31 (10 days), please contact me anytime

Comment by zul Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 17:22:40

Hi, i am interested to do part time job. I stay at damansara
my h/p no 0125525996

Comment by steven Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 17:26:44

I’m interested…..please contact me at 016-2798391.
hope can work at shah alam or subang…

Comment by jeny Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 17:48:37

i’m jeny, i’m UPM student.i’m able to work on every weekend .i’ve a lot of experience in promoting product and interested in this job,pls mail me or contact at 012-2800598. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by cynthia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 18:24:28

I’m interested in this job, i stay at puchong…
pls mail me at cynthia_hui518@hotmail.com

Comment by Claudia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 18:32:57

ryuseonjeong@yahoo.co.uk

I’m interested.. more info pls.. how many vacant for location in Ampang?

Comment by christine Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 20:25:58

Dear Ester,

may i know what kind of business of your company doing? what your company need us to promote? in the shopping or outside?
kindly please reply thank you.

Comment by kenny Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 21:35:32

i’m interested..can i get more info about this job?what product u guys selling?my location at PJ..

Comment by ashley Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 21:38:48

i’m interested but can i know shah alam which area should i work…..here is my e-mail ashleydacap@yahoo.com…hope u can reply me…thanks

Comment by June Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 23:19:03

Hi, I am very interested with the job.
Please send me more information.
Thank you!!

Comment by kary Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 23:48:47

Hi, I am interested on this job. My location is P.J

My working experience: Garments promoter, operation executive.

by the way, i just finish my advertising & marketing communication diploma study.

My e-mail is karystay@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

Comment by austin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 01:27:57

hi i’m interested with this job. i have called to your office but you were not over there. pls contact me asap.

Name : Austin
hp.no : 016 3434585

my break is actually until end of december. but since this job is just working on weekend. so i can take part for the whole project.
i stay at damansara.

Comment by Ne-Yo Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 10:42:46

Hi, i have a big interest in this job.
Pls send me more information about it.

Comment by puteri Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 11:07:52

hello..
im interested to work with you.
im a student and stay at ampang.
i used to work at pavilion bukit bintang, lot 10 bukit bintang and suraya bistro as a promoter and sales assistant.
send me more of your information
my phone num : 0172889972
my email : nimza_carter@yahoo.com

Comment by Ulat Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 12:02:17

I’ve 1.5 years in customer service, promoting & sales related field.
I’ld like to know more about this job.

Comment by ann kee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 12:50:17

hi…i’m ann kee.i’m university student and i’m having holiday now.i’ve lots experience in promoting and i’m intrested in this job.my h/p is 012-6667804.my e-mail is hauannkee@yahoo.com.hope to hear from you soon.thx alots…

Comment by haziq niza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 14:40:33

hi,im currently on semester break.
looking for some pcket money
interested with the job.
had experience promoting stuff at isetan lot 10
my hp 012-9774004 n my email is qizah1984@yahoo.com
i live in setiawangsa btw.

cheers

Comment by shin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 14:59:20

may i know which part of damansara?i m interested with this job if any vacancy can u call me 017-3081108.thank ^^

Comment by vincent Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 15:50:38

Hi, i’m interested.please contact me 012-3761403…hope to know the details from you

Comment by A Mei Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 16:30:13

Hi, I’m interested in the part time job that you offer.
I’m a college student, now having semester break for one month.
and I stay in Puchong.
Working experience: cashier, promoter, waitress.

Comment by YAN Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 16:58:58

hi,i interested in this job. i stay at pusat bandar puchong. i have experience in this job. i ex AV Future Link (M) Sdn.Bhd Promoter at Tesco Puchong.

Comment by usin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 21:28:52

Hi, I’m interested, please send me more detail.

Comment by yuning Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 22:38:14

i’m very interested in ur job..
plz let me noe the detail plz..
my email is ginnieyap87@hotmail.com
i m a uni student n will b free on every weekn start january..
thankz..

Comment by Michelle Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-05 11:02:50

Im interested with this job. I got few years experience with this post.
Please contact me as soon as possible no matter success or unsuccessful.
Thanks….
U may call me directly also….012-390 3650

Comment by adrian Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-05 17:08:54

hi there, i’m interested in this job and would like to hear more about it. /U can get my at 016-9032496, Adrian.

Comment by firdaus Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 13:50:32

hi there, i am interested in ur work. I stay at Subang Jaya. Is there still any opening?

Comment by Penny Teoh Pei Hui Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-07 16:39:45

Hello, Penny here,20 years old, college student. I stay at subang, do u still have any vacancy available at subang, if I SUIT to thi job, please contact me, 012-9026600. My working experience is promoter of forest brand, and promoter of vision therapy eyewear.Please contact me ASAP, THANKS.

Comment by melissa Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-08 20:36:21

i am interested pls contact me @ 0166521937
staying in puchong available anytime

Comment by cheah yin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-09 00:22:26

Hi, I am interested in this job. I stay in ampang and have various experience as a promoter, pls contact me at cyc_yq@hotmail.com, thanks.

Comment by Hwei Fern Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-09 14:12:34

Hi, i’m currently staying at Seri Kembangan. just wondering which shopping mall will the promotion be held at. I’m really interested in this job and i’m currently having a break till february. please contact me at chang_h_f@hotmail.com. thanks!

Comment by wen shiuan Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-09 23:03:58

i m interest wit tis part time job
can u let mi know more details?
n i hav been work as promoter b4
~selling ice cream
~panasonic house phone
~shaver
~pen etc
plz ket mi know asap
ty
n i stay at ampang

Comment by RaFe Daniels Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 11:54:47

Please send all resumes + picture to rafedaniels@hotmail.com

Cheers & Thanks

Comment by riza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 14:31:04

Hi, I’m interested to do a part time job. I stay at Shah Alam and free during weekends. I had an experience working as Sales Assistant in Terminal 3, Subang Airport.
thanks

Comment by suzie Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 14:58:48

Hi, I’m interest to work with you. Please email to me. Thank you.

Comment by hajratul ain jaafar Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 17:21:02

hi esther..im interested to this job..i stay in shah alam and able to work on weekend..i can also work at subang or ampang
i have experience in promotion for carnation @ giant, and also wrigleys @ cold storage..
my contact no. is 019-2557438

Comment by WINNIE CHUNG Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-14 14:59:12

im interested in this part time job. pls contact me anytime. thanx.

Comment by Chin Soo Jiang Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-19 20:19:36

I really Interested in this job, if got any other chance u also can call me as well.

Comment by Kevin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-10 13:59:42

Hello Esther , I am interested to your part time jobs , and I am available any time to work ASAP ,

My contact no. 016-3165042
Email: chaosdevils@gmail.com
Education: Diploma in IT
Working Exp: 2 yrs in Graphics & Printing Industry due to interest on this field.

Hope can hear from you as soon as possible !
Thankyou very much

Comment by diviyan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-24 22:58:52

hi. i am a student from puchong and studying in old klang road. i would like to join in this job.
my contact number-0166376917