URGENT......!!! I need a promoter in hurry. Here got 1 position available. Any girl or guy interested and willing to work at - Carrefour Putrajaya. Start on this sat & sun ( 15th - 30th Dec) for 3 weeks. Please leave your E-mail or contact to me at this chloe.spy@gmail.com ASAP......Thanks.
Mobile 016-3363667 Salary RM70/day
Location Putrajaya Working Hours 12noon - 9pm
Onsite No Needed Skilsl Promoting
Start Date 2007/12/15
Duration 3 weeks
[tags]Promoting,Selangor,Putrajaya[/tags]

Comment by Chloe Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 17:12:15

Comment by helen Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 17:37:53

i’m interested in this job. can you email me for more details? thanks

Comment by lyana Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 18:28:14

i interested to this job, can u please email the details to me ASAP. What kind of product to promote & it is ok if I use ‘tudung’?
thanks.

Comment by Soo Xi Wei Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-10 21:59:46

Can I know whether the putra jaya carrefour is inside the Alamanda building?

Comment by farah Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 02:45:07

hello, i’d like to apply for this job and can u please give me the details about the product? u can reach me at farah_sassy@yahoo.com

Comment by Michelle Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-11 16:31:23

im interested with this post.I stay at Serdang.I got few years experience with it.Pls contact me 012-3903650.

Comment by alex Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 10:29:10

i’m interested in this job. can you email me for more details?alexchong1984@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Comment by riza Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-12 14:35:25

Hi, i’m interested to do a part time job. I stay at Shah Alam and free during weekends. Had an experience working as Sales Assistant at Terminal 2, Subang Airport. My email rizzafly@yahoo.com