Dec

Sales : Maxis Promoters 1500-5000 by Maxis

Categorized Under (Sales)
Promoters wanted to promote Maxis Hotlink, Postpaid, Wired , USB, Wireless Broadband We are a Maxis Outlet based in Brickfields. Currently need to meet up for a quick interview and to explain job descraption. Promoters Full-time Basic Pay: RM 1100 – RM 1500 per month not including your commission. Promoters Part-time Basic Pay: RM 600 per month working Hours 6-9pm or 12-6pm depends. All the training will be provided to you and students are most welcome. Commission will be given (average RM30-70 per application). If target achieved, extra bonus will be given. Monthly outstanding performer will be rewarded accordingly. Job descraption: Promote Maxis Products to consumers. Job requirement: Pleasant personality, Hardworking, Motivated, Independent, and Responsible must be able to speak fluent English and Malay. Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage. Own transport added advantage.If interested, please call us at 012-3941111 to make appointment for the interview. Welcome to Maxis.
Mobile 0123941111 Salary 1500-5000
Location Klang Valley Working Hours 9-5
Onsite No Needed Skilsl Promotion/roadshows
Start Date 2007/12/02
Duration 1 year
[tags]Promotion/roadshows,Kuala Lumpur,Klang Valley[/tags]

Comment by Maxis Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-03 00:08:18

Comment by chong Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 12:51:25

Comment by chong Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 12:53:21

how abt if i apply for part time??what is the payment??do email to me at alexchong1984@yahoo.co.uk thanks ! how abt if i work for weekend?

Comment by vincent Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 16:15:42

Hi, i’m interested for part time…please tell me more details…
wong_wengsun@yahoo.co.uk

Comment by ben Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-04 23:40:01

hi..i’m interested for part time…can u tell me more details and how about the payment?thanks..ahben925@yahoo.com

Comment by Lily Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-05 00:15:09

hi project owner,i m kindly interested in the part time job. can u send me the detail regarding the location place for promotion and also the payment. thanks.

Comment by jason Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-13 14:19:30

hi i m jason,nice to meet you,can u send me the detail about payment and the location?my email add is jsn_lim@hotmail.com.thx

Comment by avin Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-17 18:39:51

i m 17.. is there anywhere job vacancy in seremban..i can speak 4 language..i m interested for part time till my result is out..

Comment by miss Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-05 18:36:43

hello, im interested in the job.can i know where is the job location? plz reply to me ina_jj62yahoo.com TQ

Comment by Dennis Choo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-10 13:42:12

I’m Dennis… May i know this vacancy is still available until when? N can u kindly send me more details about this event? I can be full-timer n my time is flexible. My email add is dennis_87well@hotmail.com n contact no. is 012-6869955. thank you.

Comment by Suresh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-16 07:41:33

hi, i am interested to do this job as a part timer. Send me more details please to Suresh_cruise@yahoo.com

Comment by Aircel Former Staff Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-12 15:35:11

Be careful on one of the Maxis Reseller, formerly known as Aircel, currently known as Celltel, they will not give you salary after you provide them the sales. A few people from this company already were cheated by their Chief Operation Officer (Ranjith) and Chief Executive Officer (Mahendra). For any enquiries, pls contact ranjith@aircel.com.my and mahendra@aircel.com.my

Comment by Joey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-05 17:45:37

hi ,i m kindly interested in the part time job. can u send me the detail regarding the location place for promotion and also the payment. thanks.
my email: sweet2eugene@hotmail.com

Comment by juliana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 23:28:03

hi i want to no about job location in Cheras.Plz reply to nina_liana84@ yahoo.com