Jan

Promotion : Oreo Sampling rm75/day by mint

Categorized Under (Promoters)
I need a replacement of my job during 2,3 FEB because I went back to hometown for CNY already. Anyone is free to work on that 2 days? OR if you want to work for the whole project, I\'m willing to give off this job~ Replacement period: 2,3 of Feb Working Period: 2,3,23,24 of Feb, 1,2,29 & 30 of March (Total 8 days) Working Time: 10.30am to 8pm Salary: RM75 per day Location: JUSCO Wangsa Maju Uniform: should be white collar shirt, black long pants & shoes (will be informed later) Means this weekend start the work~ SO VERY URGENT! PPL WHO IS INTERESTED PLEASE SMS 0168396746 OR PM ME!!!! One girl needed only, so be fast~
Mobile 0128396746 Salary rm75/day
Location wangsa maju Working Hours 10.30am-8pm
Onsite Yes Needed Skills sampling
Start Date 2008/02/02
Duration 2 days

Comment by mint Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-31 00:21:00

Comment by ivory Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-31 15:40:10

i m interest wif the job.i stay at setapak.can u tell me more about it?will have the pay at the spot?

Comment by mintoro Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-31 19:12:17

sorry this job is already taken~

Comment by Yeh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-31 18:45:18

i m interested wif tis job…n i sure can work 4 u if u agree to employed me..thankz

Comment by mary Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-04 15:31:31

Hi !

regrds to job above is the job still ava lloking for replacement. just buz at 0125707640.. tq
mary

Comment by Jenphine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 16:37:08

hey, i come from pj old town…
may i noe still available?
can i hav more details? thanks.

Comment by Jenphine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 16:40:13

hey, i come from pj old town…
may i noe still available? have any job at others outlets?
can i hav more details? thanks.

Comment by Carmen Kwok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-19 15:17:38

Im was looking for a part time job,for weekend.I have been a full time&part time promoter,for company GAB Guinness Anchor Berhad,F&N,Munchys,PET-PET Diapers,Restorants,Printing and more.Im was doing a part time job when im in studying,and now im stop my part time job because im marriad and have a child.So now i want to find back a part time job for weekend,im like to join in work and enjoy to promoted products.Here my details:
Name:Carmen Kwok Cheng Mun
Age:22 years old
Address: Subang Jaya
Position: Admin Clerk
Company: NUTRITION MATTERS SDN BHD
Contact No: +6016-344 5300 / +6017-360 4803

Hope can receive your reply.Always waiting your call for interview.Thank You.

Hypermarket?Events?Fair?Road Show?Sampling?Promote?Flyer? I CAN DO IT!