URGENT!-No experience needed.-Willing to learn and self confidence-Good communication (BM,English)-Own Transportation-Age 17 - 45 yearsVenue: TESCO Melaka,Selayang,Mutiara Damansara,Cheras .Working Hours flexible: can arrange your time from Mon-Sun.Salary : RM 40 - RM 50 per day promoting our soy sauce (Kicap) at TESCO outlet in Malaysia .Pls contact me via h/p directly or email your resume with recent picture at naim_evolution85@yahoo.com.my
Mobile 017-2250004 Salary RM 40 - 50 perday (Base On Performance)
Location Melaka,Selayang,Cheras,Mutiara Damansara Working Hours 11.30 am - 8.00 p.m
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Good Communication (BM,English)
Start Date 2008/01/18
Duration 3 month
[tags]Good Communication (BM,English),Anywhere,Melaka,Selayang,Cheras,Mutiara Damansara[/tags]

Comment by Naim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-11 14:57:28

Comment by lee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-11 15:11:02

i am interesed, can u send more details to my email leezh_88@hotmail.com thx

Comment by Andy Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-11 16:14:35

Hi Naim,

I am interested in applying the promoter position based in Melaka.

My questions :

1) What are the wages given for Malacca based
2) Any T-Shirts or Uniform given ?
3) Working period of months ?
4) Off days ?
5) Date of working starts ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Comment by Kin† Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-11 17:30:28

Hi Naim,
My name is Kin. I’m a post-graduated student from college and currently was waiting for another intake from a school.

I’m 19 years old, male. I’d worked in quite amount of part time jobs before, in summer breaks. I’ve quite a few experiences as a promoter too.

As what you should know, I’m interesting to fill up that position, and I can start my work in no time once our conversation is reached.

Hope to hear from you soon Naim, thanks.

Regards, Kin†.

Mobile Contact: 6017- 29 27 519

Comment by Calvin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-16 00:07:47

1) can i only work on weekdays?
2) how long should i work?
3) how can i contact your company?

i’m 18 years old. waiting for my spm results.
i’m working with E-Promode currently but only weekends.
so, i hope for some weekdays job.
thanks for reading.
my contact no : 012-3193307
contact me anytime.

Comment by teo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-24 19:14:00

hi i’m interested in this job plz contact me via teochinze@yahoo.com

Comment by anny Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-16 19:08:47

I am Interest in this job.
But I can only work on weekend.
I stay at Sungai Buloh.
Kindly contact me at the email add below: anny_tsy@yahoo.com