Job: Selling printer's INK working days: every Fri/Sat/Sun Time:12-9pm Pay: RM80/day + commision Outlet: Carrefour Area: Putrajaya Kepong Sri Petaling Kepong Low Yat p/s: pls call 0164375500 if interested. Very urgent!! If u interested, kindly send ur resume to estacie@gmail.com state down your Photo Full Name: IC: T-shirt size: Working experience: Transportation: contact number: Area: email: send it as fast as possible. First come first serve. Good Job never wait !!
Mobile 0164375500 Salary 80/day + comission
Location putrajaya Working Hours 12-9pm (1 our break)
Onsite No Needed Skills aggressive
Start Date 2008/02/22
Duration every fri/sat/sun

Comment by stacie
2008-02-21 18:24:35

Comment by yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-22 13:29:39

I’m interested with this job. I had send my resume to your email.
My email:yee_miko2611@hotmail.com
Looking forward to your reply soon.

Comment by lee shwu tsuey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-22 21:05:35

I’m interested with this job. I had send my resume to your email.
thanks

Comment by ROHAIZAT JAMIN Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-23 23:47:12

i have a 1 question…
if i need working this job only in sunday or saturday n sunday can or not??

Comment by ROHAIZAT BIN JAMIN Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-24 00:50:07

I’m interested with this job. I had send my resume to your email. i hope my application will be consider by your side thank you

Comment by Ko Shao Peng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-24 23:03:07

Can you state the location more clearly? It is at the Putrajaya, Alamandra carrefour? I interest in this job too.