Looking for college student as Partimer for the following events:- Event: PC Fair 2008 Location: KL Convention Centre Date: 11 - 13 April 2008 Working Hour: 10am - 10pm Salary: RM50.00/day + commission + 2 meals provided Job Scope: Promote international branded products If interested kindly email us your particulars at wendy@clarionmultimedia.com.my
Mobile 03-7710 0316 Salary RM50/day (2 meals provided)
Location KL Working Hours 10am - 10pm
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Sales/Promotion
Start Date 2008/04/11
Duration 3 days each event
[tags]Sales/Promotion,Kuala Lumpur,KL[/tags]

Comment by Wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 16:39:27

Comment by Fahariah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 10:51:32

I’m 30 years old, working in IT department at one of the insurance company.
I’m badly looking for Part Time, Pls call me, at 012-2383845

Comment by Wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 13:38:18

Thank you for your inquiry. FYI, the Matta Fair position are closed. However, we still hv vacancies for the PC Fair which held on April.
Kindly email us your particulars, we shall call you for an interview & briefing in March.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Olivia Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 19:04:01

Hi there. I am a university student, looking for part-time job.
My friend and me are interested in the job.

Comment by wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 13:41:16

email: wendy@clarionmultimedia.com.my

Comment by Siew Kien Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 19:06:15

Hi, i am interested in the job. Please let me know more detail about it. Thank you. you can contact me at siewkien83@yahoo.com or 012-9068010

Comment by abbey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 19:29:20

i would like to knw what kind of product that u r selling?
if im in a good knowledge on ur product, i might as well wanna join and promote them.
abbeybaree@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Comment by wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 13:45:20

We are marketing international brand navigation gadget (new in market).

Comment by Adora Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 20:34:59

I am interested with the part time job at Matta Fair. Pl ctc me at saif.adora@gmail.com. Thank you

Comment by rachel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 21:19:45

hi.
my frens and i are interested to be part of this event.
please send me more info.
thanks

Comment by wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 14:00:11

Kindly leave your email address.
Email: wendy@clarionmultimedia.com.my

Comment by ven Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 22:50:32

Im very much interested.Im a student and will be on semester break starting march..Do furnish me with more details.Thanks

Comment by Teck yong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 00:38:44

Comment by Chris Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 00:41:30

Hi there,
I’m a college student and very much interested in both jobs. But i need a more specific information on both event there.
Hope you can forward me more details of the job offered.

Comment by Teck yong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 00:43:04

My fren n i are interested in the job that u post (PC Fair 2008). Both of us can work for that three days. So if the fair is still on, u can email me or contact me as well.Thx…012-6876692

Comment by wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 13:58:42

leave your email address please.
Email: wendy@clarionmultimedia.com.my

Comment by edward Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 00:58:04

I am interested with the part time job at the fair. I am from kl area and have sale and promote product experience.Plz contact me at babymachi85@yahoo.com.
hope to get ur reply.thanks.

Comment by Anna Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 10:33:25

hi there, i’m interested in this job. can i have your email so that i can email you my resume?..thank you.

Comment by hadi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 11:01:49

hello
im really interested
free to work at any time

Comment by wendy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 13:55:42

Kindly leave your email address for contact purpose.
Email: wendy@clarionmultimedia.com.my

Comment by Gary Chan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 19:17:23

Hi, im interested to the part time job, please leave me more details about the job and products to promote on the day, thx.
p/s: my hotmail, blue_icelemontea@hotmail.com

Comment by Justin Sau Hong Li Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 19:49:52

I m interested in the parttime job that u offerr, i would like to get further detail for the parttime job..
can email me though chickky1985@hotmail.com or hp 0125866146

Comment by Wan Shangri Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 23:44:33

I m interested for this job, but i think 11/4/08 is firday,
i cant start from friday because that day have school, can i start from 12/4/08 to 13/4/08??
my email: wagosgao@yahoo.com.hk/ 012-6336629

Comment by Kong Kee & Stephen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 23:56:44

We are speaking as of two person(we are relatives). We are currently waiting for our SPM results to be announced and both of us are free on that specific date specified. We are very interested in what you have to offer. If possible, do give us an sms or a call or an email at sellia21@hotmail.com or kongkee90@hotmail.com or call anyone of us at our mobile phone at 016-9724101(Kong Kee) or 016-8934198(Stephen). Please and thank you.

Comment by iezo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 17:01:56

plz send me the details
helena_iezo@hotmail.com

Comment by Su Lan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 12:05:13

i’m interested in this job.
have no related experience but willing to learn.
i’m 18,currently waiting for uni intake..gender female.
hope that you can send me some info abt the job if there are any vancancies left.thank you.

Comment by racheal Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 11:52:01

Hi wendy,

Im interested in the PC fair held on April . Please feel free to contact me at 012-6558238 . Thank You.

Comment by zach kung Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-14 23:38:15

i am looking for part time job and interested in this job.would u mind 2 tell me more detail about it?thank you.

Comment by Carmen Kwok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-19 15:08:53

Im was looking for a part time job,for weekend.I have been a full time&part time promoter,for company GAB Guinness Anchor Berhad,F&N,Munchys,PET-PET Diapers,Restorants,Printing and more.Im was doing a part time job when im in studying,and now im stop my part time job because im marriad and have a child.So now i want to find back a part time job for weekend,im like to join in work and enjoy to promoted products.Here my details:
Name:Carmen Kwok Cheng Mun
Age:22 years old
Address: Subang Jaya
Position: Admin Clerk
Company: NUTRITION MATTERS SDN BHD
Contact No: +6016-344 5300 / +6017-360 4803

Hope can receive your reply.

Comment by adi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-31 23:13:34

i’m interested with this job

plz contact me if there is vacancy

0173012347 or email me

Comment by joann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-04 01:00:03

hie there,i m a college student who had promote experience as in sony fair and oso sales promoter in beuty line before!n would like to looking for a part-time job wit any legaly event!

Comment by joann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-04 01:00:43

hope to hear u soon..thank you!

Comment by stefanie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 15:39:18

i’m interested with this job

plz contact me if there is vacancy

03-77876668 Ext 328.
Stefanie Tan

Comment by eunice Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 17:06:35

i m interested in this job..
my e-mail: eunice_komy@hotmail.com