Feb

Promoters : Sampling Promoter RM60/day by Jia Yee

Categorized Under (Promoters)
I'm seeking for someone who want to work as part time promoter on weekend (Fri to Sun). Any one who interested, please send me your profile as below. 1. Full Name 2. IC No. 3. Contact Number (mobile & home) 4. Email Address 5. Current Residing Address 6. Language spoken 7. Mode of Transportation - Driving / Public Transport 8. Photo (4R & Passport size) * Must provided 9. Shirt / dress size: S, M, L 10. Job Experiences 11. Which location available to work at? Short listed candidates will be contact soon.
Mobile 014-328 1744 Salary RM60/day
Location Klang Valley Working Hours 1pm - 9pm (4pm-5pm break)
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Promoting
Start Date 2008/03/07
Duration 3 days per week
[tags]Promoting,Anywhere,Klang Valley[/tags]

Comment by Jia Yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-25 15:46:20

Comment by team team Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 00:35:17

im interested,pls call me at 0163120063

Comment by rachel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-26 15:22:43

i am interested.
can u provide me ur email add so dat i can send my profile 2 u.
thanks.
yean_223@yahoo.com

Comment by Joyce Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-26 17:20:19

Can I have ur email add ?

Comment by NG HONG YIN Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 14:31:16

Hello,i am interested on your job…can i have your email address? so that i can send my profile to u…10s

Comment by Isaac Wee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-27 23:04:18

em.. i m interested and try to call ur number but cannot in…. pls contact me at weeln87@gawab.com… thx

Comment by Stephen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-28 18:01:01

Hi there, im really interested in what you have to offer. If possible, please drop me an email at sellia21@hotmail.com or call me at 016-8934198 so that it is convinient for me to provide you whatever details neccesary in order to advance. Thank you.

Comment by leo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-29 00:47:58

i m interested in this job.can u kindly send me ur email add?my email; ts_wang813@hotmail.com.thx

Comment by Rei Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-01 00:50:27

Hii…. i’m interested with this job. I’m 18, female.
Prefer to work somewhere near mid valley.
Pls reply me in e-mail at rainmytears@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment by Jia Yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-01 16:40:03

For those are interested, please do sent the above information to promoterjob@gmail.com

Jia Yee

Comment by jocelyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 16:38:56

i’m interested on this job. Pls kindly contact me.
pls reply me in this email:kai_loon87@hotmail.com

Comment by lee lin ling Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 13:14:17

stil available? i’m only 17, male, living in klang, available to work anytime…