Earn pocket money RM210 in 3 days. If you are aged 16 years and above, have a secondary school qualification, enjoy meeting people, know to speak english, bahasa melayu and/or chinese are encouraged to apply. Will working in supermarket serving sample. Work in Tesco, Giant, Carrefour, Jusco, ...
Mobile 017-3366808 Salary RM70/day
Location Klang Valley Working Hours 12pm-9pm
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Promotion & Sales
Start Date 2009/03/07
Duration on going

Comment by Charmaine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 13:21:36

Comment by Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 16:02:36

hi. I am wong,male, I am interested to apply it.
May I know where is the exactly location?
I am from Ampang.
How many position still available?

Comment by Jenphine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 16:38:40

hey, i come from pj old town…
may i noe still available?
can i hav more details? thanks.

Comment by flip Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-18 18:37:54

I am interested to apply. Please provide me with more details.thank you very much. my email address is eevon_tan@hotmail.com

Comment by Sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-19 00:54:05

Hi I’m interested in taking the job. But I’m wondering if you can tell me more details about that? Do you still have any vacancy for Tesco Midah or around that area? Email me at esaulk@yahoo.com ! Need to know the time, date and duration too! Thanks!

Comment by Charmaine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-19 09:39:55

Hi all,
For those who is interested, do come to our office for interview either on wednesday / friday @ 10am, whereby you can opt either one day to come over. Can bring along your friends who is interested to work as well.
We required a large pool of promoters. The location is scatter around in klang valley, but we will assign you to work in outlet nearby your housing area.
Do refer to the attachment uploaded for our office and guidance for those who is interested to come for interview.

Comment by xanthe Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-19 11:23:38

can i know where is your office located

Comment by js Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-19 19:46:20

hi,i interested in taking the job.
i from malacca, in malacca hav offer the job?

Comment by Alvin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-21 02:07:26

hi.
me and my few friend interest for tis job but all is male !
are tis job only just for female。
i need noe more the details.
i hav my own car
i need a long duration part time n i cant work at sunday coz hav class
thanks
any details can mail to my email
vin96_net@hotmail.com

Comment by You Sin Yong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-22 21:24:32

I am interesting in this job. What is the information i need to bring along to attend the interview? Thanks.

Comment by Tai Subscribed to comments via email
2008-02-24 16:09:45

I am interested in this job?
when is this job available??
can you contact me through my email??
thanks

Comment by Charmaine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 11:27:18

Hi all,

For those who is interested, do come over to our office for interview on wed/fri at 10am. From there i’ll let you all know all the details you guys want to know. For those who is interested to come for interview do refer to the file uploaded (whereby got our office add & guidance for you to come over).

Please contact me for further enquiries.

Comment by evaline Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-11 16:52:08

i’m interested in this job, is it stil available? 0146006425

Comment by Carmen Kwok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-19 15:16:20

Im was looking for a part time job,for weekend.I have been a full time&part time promoter,for company GAB Guinness Anchor Berhad,F&N,Munchys,PET-PET Diapers,Restorants,Printing and more.Im was doing a part time job when im in studying,and now im stop my part time job because im marriad and have a child.So now i want to find back a part time job for weekend,im like to join in work and enjoy to promoted products.Here my details:
Name:Carmen Kwok Cheng Mun
Age:22 years old
Address: Subang Jaya
Position: Admin Clerk
Company: NUTRITION MATTERS SDN BHD
Contact No: +6016-344 5300 / +6017-360 4803

Hope can receive your reply.Always waiting your call for interview.Thank You.

Hypermarket?Events?Fair?Road Show?Sampling?Promote?Flyer? I CAN DO IT!

Comment by yin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-21 01:57:39

i’m a student, i have experience in this field before, pls call me if u think i can be in your list.
017-5585168