Host & Hostesses wanted for the Formula 1 Race in Kuala Lumpur (16th of March 2008 until the 24th of March 2008) We are an international acting Event company working for within the Formula One World worldwide. We have following to offer: 1. Job descraptions: Selling of Merchandising Articles for FERRARI, TOYOTA, MC LAREN etc.. Who are we searching: MOTIVATED girls/boys Working days: You can choose to work between 3 possibilities: - Possibility 1 (4 days): Thursday (20th), Friday(21th), Saturday(22th) and Sunday (23th) - Possibility 2 (3 days): Friday(21th), Saturday(22th) and Sunday (23th) - Possibility 3 (2 days): Saturday(22th) and Sunday (23th) Working hours:- In general from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or 8 am to 6 pm- but will vary daily and will be confirmed before the Event starts 2. Job descraptions: Manual workers to built up and dismantle Who are we searching: MOTIVATED Men Working days: BUILD UP:-Monday 17th of March-Tuesday 18th of March-Wednesday 19th of March-Thursday 20th of March (TBC) DISMANTLE:-Sunday 23th of March-Monday 24th of March Working hours:will be confirmed in time but will be all day long 3. Job descraptions: VIP-Hostess and shuttle drivers Who are we searching: MOTIVATED and very nice looking girls & men Working days:- Thursday 20th of March until Sunday 23rd of March REQUIREMENT: -english and malay speaking - motivated- punctual! - good presentation - minimum of 18 years - trusty- accurate - team player! - friendly CASTING:- make a casting on Sunday (16th of march) and/or Monday (17th of march) - The participation of the casting is a MUST! Please send us a short resume (cv) including JOB EXPERIENCES / LANGUAGES SPOKEN with 2 pictures (portrait + full length) to: Mister Tobias Herrmann(Email: th@staffandservices.com) Looking forward to work with you within an international and challenging atmosphere! Staff&Services Office: +49 (0) 30 5200047890 Fax:+49 30 5200047891 E-Mail: th@staffandservices.com
Mobile +49 (0)305200047890 Salary on request
Location Kuala Lumpur Working Hours in general from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Promotion/Event, good looking,english and malay speaking
Start Date 2008/03/16
Duration 9 days
[tags]Promotion/Event, good looking,english and malay speaking,Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur[/tags]

Comment by Staff&Services Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-02 23:08:03

Comment by Staff&Services Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 03:00:03

Please send comments or questions to staffandservices@web.de!
Thanks.

Comment by benjamin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 01:49:47

hi my name is benjamin. I am intersted on the 1st offer- possibility 2. I would also like to ask about the transportation to sepang, do we go on our selves or trasport is provided. Also the requirement or any thing that is need to be sent to you like resume for offer 1? thank you

Comment by ish Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 11:25:19

I am really interested on the first offer(Possibility 1 (4 days)).I would like to know is transport provided to sepang?what is the salary?plz send further details to my email.would like to hear from u soon.

Comment by Claudia Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 15:42:16

Hi, I’m Claudia.. I’m interested in the 1st offer, Possibility 3 (2 days): Saturday(22th) and Sunday (23th)… I would like to know whether the transportation is provided and how much is the wages? Thanks

ryuseonjeong@yahoo.co.uk

Comment by Michael Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 19:02:36

hi there,
as i am a formula 1 fan…
i am very interested in this particular job…
tpyically on the possibility 1 n 3 (selling & driving)…
kindly provide further information about these possibilities please…
thanks…

Comment by Audrey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-03 21:06:49

Greetings….
I am interested for the job. kindly please inform me more information about the job description for number 1 and 3.thanks for the cooperation.

Comment by Tobias Herrmann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 02:28:24

Hello Audrey,
concerning possibility 1, selling merchandising articles I think there is no more to explain.
Possibility 3, VIP Hostess in the VIP Area, they’re wellcome hostesses and hostesses for accreditation.
But let me mention, that we surch out the girls for VIP hostesses in the casting. So, if you really want to work, you have better chances if you not only apply for VIP Hostess but as well for merchandising staff.

Kind regards
Tobias Herrmann

Comment by denise Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 03:18:09

I am interested in offer 1 possibility 2, and I will like to know if there is any transportation provided.

Comment by Munirah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 10:33:27

i’m interested in job description no. 3 and i’m wondering if i send u my cv do i still need to attend the casting?

Comment by adi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 15:18:50

great , i am isnt malaysian may i join please

Comment by christy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 17:54:46

hi there, i’m interested with this job. – Possibility 2 (3 days): Friday(21th), Saturday(22th) and Sunday (23th) and 3. Job descriptions: VIP-Hostess and shuttle drivers.

appreciated if u could give me any info bout this matter. thanks. -Christy

Comment by christy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 18:47:36

hi there again, i’m trying to send out my resume and my pics to ur web but unable to proceed. Could u mind giving me any other alternative email so i can email to u my data as well. thank u for ur concern. > christy

Comment by jolene tan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-04 21:06:43

when can we know the result whether do we get the job or not?

Comment by Angel Lum Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-05 00:22:05

I’ interested in selling merchandising product. For the possibility 1 (4days). Is there any transport provide for this event ?

Comment by Siti Aishah Fadillullah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-05 12:10:47

Hi. I would like to join the support team for F1 race in Malaysia. I am interested to be merchandising staff either in possibility 1, 2 or 3. Appreciate if you could get back to me on this. Thanks!

Comment by anna Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-05 20:32:46

hi.
i’m anna. i really interested with this opportunity
please call me at +60173007374
i’m speaking really good english and malay
my height 160cm and my weight is 47kg
thanks

Comment by Ashleigh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-06 20:18:26

I’m Ashleigh and I’ve done event promotion for Coca-Cola and World Cup 2006 before. I’m also fluent in English and Malay. How do I apply for both posts no.1 and 3 as well?

Please contact me at ashleighgoh@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Comment by hazel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-08 18:06:35

im interested at offer 1. would like to know whether transport is provided to sepang. already sent my resume to u. pls do contact me at ilovenuts_49@yahoo.com

Comment by hazel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-08 18:06:51

thanks.

Comment by JULIE Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-11 20:30:44

I’m interested in Selling of Merchandising. I’m available for 4 days.
Please contact me julie_0823@yahoo.com

Comment by JULIE Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-11 20:35:13

I’m interested in Selling of Merchandising Possibility 1 (4 days).
Please contact me julie_0823@yahoo.com

Comment by Daus Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 15:23:36

Hello,

I’m interested for the #2 job. How much the salary? Send me the details if there any vacancies. TQ

Comment by syazana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-13 23:21:48

Hello there,

I have no working xperience so is it possible for me to work as a promoter? besides that, do girls have to wear miniskirts?

Comment by kay lin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-14 12:02:15

Dear ,

Am a local Malaysian providing transit services from Kuala Lumpur Internatiol Airport ( KLIA) to Sepang F1 Circuit at a very minimal price. Will also offer servicec Ex-Klia-Sepang-Hotels in Kuala Lumpur.
We guarantee good services and would like to provide customize services if required. If you have any query , kindly contact me at feng_ce@yahoo.com or call me at 60-0122397191.

Brgds / Khairul

Comment by Adrian Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-15 18:59:32

Im interested at the Job descriptions: Selling of Merchandising Articles for FERRARI, TOYOTA, MC LAREN etc. I would like to know whether transport is provided to sepang. I’ve already sent my resume to u. So pls do contact me at the given email which is stated in my resume. or you may contact me at my alternate email : manutd_cantona_7@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Comment by kim fui Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-18 14:22:31

i sent my CV to u. but there is no reply from you!
ahfai842000@gmail.com
hope hear from you soon as soon as possible!
thanks

Comment by kean yong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-21 17:59:25

hi, currently i’m student.now looking part time job