Mar

Promoters : Promoter-RM 70/ day by Lai Suan

Categorized Under (Promoters)
Promoter during weekends, in Hypermarket/ Supermarket!! If you are 17 year-old and above, have secondary qualification, enjoy meeting people, can speak Malay, English or Chinese, You Are The One that We Looking!!!! CALL US NOW!!!! * Training are provided ** Working day is Sat & Sun or Fri, Sat & Sun. Depand on your availability. Wait for your call/ e-mail!
Mobile 012-2592082 Salary RM 70/ day
Location KL, Selangor, Klang Valley Working Hours 12pm-9pm
Onsite No Needed Skills Promoting
Start Date 2008/03/14
Duration 2 Days / 3 Days per week, during weekends

Comment by Lai Suan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 12:14:26

Comment by Vyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 14:49:31

I stay near Klang.
The Bkt.Tinggi Jusco there got this promotion and need promoter there?

Comment by Kai Xuan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 15:17:31

I stay at Setapak Genting Kelang. Is that any vacancy for male?

Comment by yvonne Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 15:44:31

hi i’m interested in this job. im available on sat and sun. plz let me know if there any job available. i can be contacted at o16-9647921.tq…

Comment by chengboon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-10 22:44:11

hello i’m interested
i’m staying at old klang road Kl.
please contact me — 012-9136346

Comment by Wan Shangri Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 00:19:38

i am interested for this job.
i stay at Ukay Perdana (Ampang)
This is my Email: wgaosgao@yahoo.com.hk /012-6336629

Comment by Yeu Hung Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 15:34:38

i am interested for this job. 014-3153014

Comment by calista Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-13 11:50:39

hello,
im interested,any job somewhere around KL?
buzz me yeah, 0176204780 thanx.

Comment by Jessica Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-14 00:53:33

Hi there, is this job still available?
I’m currently staying in Petaling Jaya, specifically in the Kerinchi area.
RSVP.
watersapiens_kent@yahoo.com

Comment by peisean Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-16 17:29:16

hello..
i am interested in this job..
may i know more details about this job?
i’m currently stay in KLANG..
i can work on weekend as well as weekdays..
i have promote experience and event roadshow too.
hope can received your reply as soon as possible..
thanks ya!!

Comment by lifang Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-17 08:42:40

hello. i’m staying at pj? o’m interested and would like to know more info about this job. hopw can receive ur reply asap. thanks =’)

Comment by Carmen Kwok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-19 14:50:14

Im was interest to find the part time job.I have been a full time & part time promoter before when im was in studying for company PET-PET Diapers,F&N company,Baby fair,GAB Guinness Anchor Berhad company,restorants waiters,casher&printing.Because im was married and have a son,so i stop my part time job before.And now i still got my full time job a Subang Jaya be a admin clerk for a slimming products company names NUTRITION MATTERS SDN BHD. Hope i can receive a part time job from you.Regards and thank you.Im really want to fight a good future with my loved job & im enjoy in working.

Comment by Carmen Kwok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-19 15:03:22

Im was looking for a part time job,for weekend.I have been a full time&part time promoter,for company GAB Guinness Anchor Berhad,F&N,Munchys,PET-PET Diapers,Restorants,Printing and more.Im was doing a part time job when im in studying,and now im stop my part time job because im marriad and have a child.So now i want to find back a part time job for weekend,im like to join in work and enjoy to promoted products.Here my details:
Name:Carmen Kwok Cheng Mun
Age:22 years old
Address: Subang Jaya
Position: Admin Clerk
Company: NUTRITION MATTERS SDN BHD
Contact No: +6016-344 5300 / +6017-360 4803

Hope can receive your reply.

Comment by kean yong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-21 17:17:44

hi,currently i am student.now looking part time job…

Comment by adi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 22:39:44

hi, im studying

i’m interested in this job

my number 0173012347

Comment by adi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 22:40:00

hi, im studying

i’m interested in this job

my number 0173012347

i live at damansara

Comment by aenie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-30 22:15:25

i am interested to this job.
i am living at wangsa maju.
email: sheueyann_86@hotmail.com
h/p:012-7554778

Comment by Keat Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-27 22:27:01

actually i’m interest in this job..can i get ur email?