Mar

Writers : Bulk Article Rewriting– by susan

Categorized Under (Writers)
I need writers who can do bulk article rewriting. Topic might involve beauty, health, financial, fitness and etc. Please reply to this thread with your email if you are interested. Thanks! 27/3/2008 Update: To be more specific, I need more than 200 articles to be rewritten. To distribute the work load and the delivery, I need 4 - 5 writers who can write on colon cleanse topic. Means you will need to rewrite 40 - 60 articles within 1-2 week times. Please mentioned in the thread if you can do it. Thanks!
Mobile - Salary -
Location anywhere Working Hours -
Onsite No Needed Skills Copywriting
Start Date 2008/03/12
Duration -

Comment by susan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 19:31:11

Comment by Jennifer Cheong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-29 17:24:03

Hi, I’m very interested in the job. Could u email me more info?

Jennifer.

Comment by behde Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-30 01:55:20

I’m quite interested in the job offered.
can u send me further info.
thanks.

Comment by Muhammad Aiman bin Khamalrudin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 09:51:18

Hi! My name is Muhammad Aiman and I am willing to do the job.
A fast and dedicated writer,that is who I am.

Please do email me at registered_me@yahoo.com

I live in Kuantan

Comment by huey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-02 15:01:38

Hi there, I am currently working an engineer and would like to fill my time with some part time job. I am willing and able to fullfil the requirement written. Looking forward to more information and reply from you. Thank you. =)

Comment by Sara J. M. Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-30 14:25:06

Unsure as to whether this ad is still applicable but would like to try anyway.

How much do you get paid per article?
How long is one article (num of words)?

I am well-read and have a strong command of the English language and can write/re-write well. 20-30 articles per week sounds very do-able.

Please forward me the details via e-mail.

Comment by melisa lim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 23:12:05

hi…this job seems interesting.can i get more info? also, my writing is average by standards, do i stand a chance?

thanks
melisa

Comment by Chee Yang Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 23:49:04

Hi Susan,

Rewriting is something that has always interests me. Can I have more details of the job?

Chee Yang

Comment by Lilian Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 23:57:32

I am interested to apply for this position and a short brief on it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lilian

Comment by zyan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 23:58:20

i m interest,please contact me

Comment by Jaclyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 00:15:38

Im interested in this job. Can i have more details?

Comment by Denise Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 00:40:24

I am interested in this job, but since I never did things like this, you can let me try doing one article before you decide to take me in. I am actually a Translator.

Comment by sally Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 02:29:02

Hello susan, I have a keen interest on this job offer. Please brief me further on the details. Thank you.

Comment by Nizar Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 07:49:22

Hello. I am interested in this job.I would appreciate if you could give me more information regarding this job. Thanks.

Comment by yenlin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 09:19:39

I’m interested in the posted job. Please send me more details.

Comment by zul Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 10:52:03

i’m interested on the job posted. can u give me the detail.

Comment by sun Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 11:38:33

Hello susan,

I’m intersted in this job. If you need anything from me can ask me thru the my email.

Thanks.

Comment by Denise Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 12:04:26

Hie Susan,
I’m interested in posted job. Can you give me more details regarding the job. Thank you.

Comment by mitchelle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 13:00:50

i very interested in this job posted. please let me know bout it so i can start asap. mitchelle822@hotmail.com

Comment by miss lean Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 13:32:52

i am interested in this job. can give any further information?how can i start? and i can start this job by right now.thank you!!!

Comment by Lynn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 14:34:03

Hi there,

I have done some translation job and a bit of re-write for 100-200 words article for college students mostly.

Let me know? I can also start ASAP

Lynn

Comment by Mimi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 17:12:05

Hi.I’m interested too.please contact me.

Comment by Jacqueline Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 20:10:51

Hi, Susan
I am housewife. I am interested for the jobs. Kindly let me know more details.

Jacqueline
xermyee@tm.net.my

Comment by shiina Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 20:40:24

Hie. I’m interested in this job. Please let me know the details. My email is dylien255@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by chang chew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 21:26:11

hi,

i’m interented in this position. may i noe more details? thank you

sew regards

Comment by ch kung Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 22:27:13

I quite interested in this job.

My email add in chkung81@hotmail.com.

Comment by joel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 22:36:19

hello susan,
im currently a college student wic have quite lotsa frequent time….
so i wil able 2 fnsh copying all d articles required in time…
do pls contact me for more information…

Comment by amber Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 01:41:04

hi. how much are you paying then? please reply to my email. thanks.

Comment by siti Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 14:38:51

hi there. i’m pursuing my master’s degree. i do tutoring for undergrad students and give shortcourses under various institutions. i have also published journals in the field of engineering. i am interested in the posted job as i’m used to writing and editing journals for publication. kindly provide the details of this job. thank you.

Comment by Irene Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 15:13:32

Hi Susan,

I’m keen in the posted job and am extremely free from 9 to 5pm and I supposed I’m one of the person that you are looking for to rewrite your articles. I teach English part time.

Comment by Priscilla Liong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 15:41:32

hi,

i have been working at a local chinese newspaper before as a journalist…i m interesting in tis job, pls email me more details to priscilla_310@hotmail.com, thx!!

Comment by eleen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-28 23:16:27

Hi…
I’m interested on this position. How should i apply? My email is herleen@yahoo.com

Comment by atikah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-29 07:56:01

Hi Susan,
I am currently a university student which have quite lotsa frequent time….I am very interested to apply for this position and a short brief on it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by Puteri Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-29 12:46:53

Hello!
I’m fast typist and always finish my jobs ahead from anyone else, and I always give 100% commitment on whatever I do. I can start work almost immediately since I need extra cash to cover my mortgage.

Please send me information about this job

Comment by murni Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-29 13:03:23

Hi Susan,
I am currently a university student which seeking part time jobs that can work from home….please send me more info about this job

Comment by iha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-29 20:01:43

hi..i am very interested with your advert..do send me more info..

thanks.
iha

Comment by behde Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-30 01:35:20

I would like to have further information about the job.
thanks.

Comment by Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-30 10:12:34

i would also like to have more information about this job and i am capable of handling huge workload.

please email me more informations… thank you !

coffee.or.tea88@gmail.com

Comment by Amir Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-31 01:18:32

hi susan,

aticle in bahasa melayu nak pakai ker?

Comment by serene Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-31 03:24:26

hi,i’m interested in this job,and i’m a university student.I would like to have a try in rewriting articles.please email me for more details.

Comment by Chin Pen Len Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-31 15:08:33

I am interested in the article rewriting post. please send more details. if selected let me know. Thanks. Chin

Comment by Dhirender Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 01:06:45

I am intrested in rewriting the article.

Comment by alex Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 10:09:12

hello, i am very interested in this job……pls email me when u need me thx..

Comment by Florence Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 12:10:05

I’m intrested with the job. Can you mail me the details?

Comment by Lai Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 13:55:38

Hi

I am IT executive who has some free time for other works. My work is not too demanding, therefore, I believe I able to help you on this. Kindly email me if there is an opening. I am more than happy to assist you.

Comment by joowa Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 16:08:55

Hi, i’m interested in the job. Can you please email me the details? Thank you.

Comment by Lena Chiok Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 20:17:42

Hi, your advertisemens sounds challenging and i am up for a try. Please let me know more. Thanks!

Comment by AMIR Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 01:30:47

hi…curently i’m working as sub-editor for malay paper. i’m looking for freelance or part time job for add my income…can u help? thanks

Comment by dev Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 12:31:13

hi susan

i am interested in the above offer.

do contact me with more info

thanks.

Comment by Shin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 16:51:34

Hi Susan, I’m interested in the above job mentioned.
Please email me at l0v3food@hotmail.com

Comment by salam Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 22:48:20

Hello Susan, I’m interested in the above job mentioned.
Could you kindly email me the detail at soulz_salam85@yahoo.com

Comment by Chelvi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-04 10:52:32

Hi there, the job seems interesting. Pls email me more info at wat1028@hotmail.com

Thanks :)

Comment by stanislaus roshan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-06 01:36:57

Hi Susan, I’m interested in your bulk rewriting/copywriting project. I’m an executive who has some spare time after work. I type pretty fast and my command of English will be an added advantage if the articles are in English. I’m pretty sure I can handle the work load, eventhough I do not have any experience in copywriting I learn pretty fast.

Hoping to get a positive reply from you,
Stanislaus

Alternatively I can be contacted on my cellphone at 012-9166-765.

Comment by Dorah Wellington Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 18:00:24

Hi Susan

I chanced upon this opening while looking for something that i can do from home. I have always been interested in writing – and have this ‘nasty’ habit of editing / checking & rewriting articles and pieces by others, although I do not have any formal training or experience with copywriting. I am employed at the moment, but looking for some challenge and ‘excitement’ in my normally routine day.

So, yes, I would be very happy to hear from you about this job.
Dorah

Comment by fow Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 12:34:14

hi,

i’m interested to the job. can you please email the details.

thanks.

Comment by aziana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 14:27:44

i can do it…….plzzz contact me through email…………………

Comment by normah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 15:32:11

Im interested with this job, please email me the details.

Comment by Wendy Heong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 18:37:26

I am interested in the job and should be able to handle to workload. Kindly contact me. Thank you.

Comment by Shazana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-16 01:01:24

I am interested in the work you have described. Please contact me if you have more work of this nature. Please include what you expect (how many articles in what amount of time, etc) as well as details of this work (contracted? Paid via check? Paid per article? Etc.)

Regards,
Shazana.

Comment by Jasmine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-17 08:28:55

Hi i’m a student still studying in college but i’m most interested in writing..i’m new to this rewriting but i was hoping it would be nice to get more info on this job..and i definitely love writing Thanks!! Your reply would be a big help.

Comment by Izueen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-17 13:03:45

Pls send me some info.
I’m interested to this job.

Comment by Jun Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-18 17:58:08

Hi, I am interested, may i have more info for this job? thanks

Comment by dalia Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-20 16:45:42

i’m interested. count me in please

Comment by syed Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 10:23:58

Hello

If you still need a hand, check me out. send me a test job with a deadline.

Comment by Deepa Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 11:40:45

Hi!
I am very much interested in this writing. I have been on raw food theraphy and treatment. Have done colon cleansing too. Let me know the details as when to submit and the topics.

Comment by Ratheega Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-28 11:49:13

Hi there,

Im very interested. Can you please email me the details. I have experience writing and proof reading.I write articles for internal newsletters in my organisation.

Thank You.

Comment by Ratheega Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-06 12:46:05

HI there, im seriously interested in your part time based job. Can you please send me more information.

Thank You.

Comment by Nik Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-06 14:47:57

Hi susan, i also interested with this job, can u email me the details. Thank you!

Comment by Florence Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-10 11:42:48

Kindly inform me on how I can obtain this job.