Mar

Writers : Tech writers-RM15-RM500/article. by Kitkat

Categorized Under (Writers)
Kongtechnology.com is in the process of expanding the blog into something bigger and better. In order to do that, we need good writers to help us especially in writing good and quality content.Writers must have a passion in growing the blog together. Good content will be compensated handsomely. Contact us on our blog should you have questions or need more details. http://www.kongtechnology.com/write-for-kongtechnologycom/
Mobile 012-2132066 Salary RM15-RM500/article.
Location Kongtechnology.com Working Hours Flexible
Onsite No Needed Skills blogging, geeks
Start Date 2008/03/25
Duration Flexible

Comment by Kitkat Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 13:56:14

Comment by low Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 23:29:06

Kindly send me more information

Thanks,
low

Comment by iqbal Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 14:46:44

i am interested.
call me 0173119590

Comment by Calvin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 15:01:14

Hie,

I have dropped a mail at kongtechnology.com. Kindly get back to me if you find me suitable for this position. :)

Comment by Kitkat Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 15:08:52

Calvin, I have replied your email.

Comment by Meera Mohan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 23:56:19

Kitkat,
I am a college student interested in this job. Please email me at angws89@hotmail.com.
Regards
Meera

Comment by nathan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 11:06:31

Hi, I am a pharmacist but have a team of online e-biz networkers who I write regularly to. My e-mail is vetrivel@yahoo.com . do drop me a mail if its ok to write in to kongtechnology.com.

Comment by Kitkat Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 11:07:02

Hello to all who are interested in this freelance job.

I would appreciate if you could contact me through the contact form on my blog and supply as much information about yourself as possible. Make me impress with your qualification, experience, knowledge, … how handsome or beautiful you are… etc etc. :)

I may still reply to you if you just drop me a one-liner saying “I am interested, please email me…” but that certainly shows your interest in this job is limited and you are lazy to write. How can a writer be so lazy and perhaps clueless how to try to write a few more lines?! :)

I need lots of writers… come to my blog now and apply!

Cheers and good luck,
Kitkat

Comment by Hanis Azarea Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 22:46:44

Hey Kitkat, i did write a long inquiry on your blog, “Kongtechnology.com” under “contact us” section but it seems that it cant go through, i wonder because it’s too long or well i am not too sure. i tried to find your email address too but couldnt find it…

can i have your email address? so i can write you.. thank you for ur time :)

Comment by Nizar Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 07:51:07

Hi. I am interested in this job. Would appreciate if you can give me more information regarding this job. Thanks.

Comment by Tee Jia Shun Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 16:34:52

I’m interested to this job.

Could you give me more details on it? Thank you.

Comment by Lai Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 13:59:31

I am IT executive who has some free time for other works. My work is not too demanding, therefore, I believe I able to help you on this. I grad from MMU in electronic engineering. Kindly email me if there is an opening. I am more than happy to assist you.

Comment by wilson pon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 21:02:22

Hello Kong.

I’m just dropped you a mail at kongtechnology.com, if you find that me suitable for the job, then please feel no hesitate to inform me.

Wilson.

Comment by Izueen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-17 13:39:04

Pls send me some info.
I’m interested in this job.

Comment by Fredrick Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-04 16:02:05

Hi there,

i am interested in this job.
Please send more information about it.