Mar

Writers : Writers RM4-RM10/ article.– by susan

Categorized Under (Writers)
Hi, I’m looking for writers that can write/rewrite financial, legal, fitness articles. Articles would be around 350- 500 words and I would need about 10-30 articles per month. I would like to offer RM4-RM10 for each article. If you are interested, please leave a message here.
Mobile - Salary -
Location anywhere Working Hours -
Onsite No Needed Skills writing
Start Date 2008/03/07
Duration -

Comment by susan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 15:08:17

Comment by low Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 16:38:50

kindly email me for further information.

Thanks,
low

Comment by huey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-02 15:12:54

Hi there.. Can I know if rewrite means rewrite something that has been written and rewrite from a source. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Comment by Siti Sarah Sulaiman Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-12 22:40:47

hello susan,
i would like to ask about the interlanguage of the articles?
i would also like to know what do you mean by rewrittng the article..
thank you.

Comment by selvan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-13 13:15:37

i am interested in writing fitness articles
based on my 10 year personal experience in
weight lifting in the gymnasium. please
call me at 0123632709.

Selvan

Comment by rina Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-13 13:54:11

Hi, im interested to share with u my experience in writing articles but in art field. Do you need any articles on communication, career and public speaking? Plez contact me if u r interested k. TQ

Comment by Fandi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-14 11:51:02

Dear Sir

Iam very interested with your offer.Please advise how i can start ASAP.

Comment by ezuwar Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-17 16:11:28

i am experienced in training people in weight training, but i have no certificate in the area. i would like to share my experience and tips on weight training and weight management and make some money along the way. please contact me via my email-expendable_poet@hotmail.com
thanx in advance.

Comment by May Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-18 13:53:04

May I know what sort of language for the articles? I am more on traveling side.. Pls ctc me if u r interested. TQ !! :)

Comment by Shelby Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-18 16:25:13

Hi Susan.

I dont mind sending and writing any of the articles you had stated. I am interested for this job. Do keep me noted on what I have to do. Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Shelby

Comment by Sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-18 21:37:13

Hi Susan,

I am just wondering whether you are still looking for Freelance writers.

I have great English skill and I am also able to write on different kinds of topic.

Do let me know if I need to send in a resume.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

With Regards,
Sharon

Comment by Cynthia Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-18 22:04:26

Hi Susan,

I’m interested in contributing finacial articles. I specialize in articles related to savings and debt eradication. Do let me know the specific details of this job. Thank you!

Comment by elle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-21 03:41:59

I can write an articles about arts, entertainment and fitness as i am working with related fields. Can u text me to 014 323 7313 if you are interested to hire me!

Comment by Lin Lin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-24 11:14:08

Hi.. I’m interested with the job. Please advise.

Comment by Jaclyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-25 20:18:57

I’m interested in this job. Can you send me more details?

Comment by mitchelle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-26 12:16:16

hi. do tis job still available? and wats the meaning of rewrite back? can tell me more? mitchelle822@hotmail.com

Comment by melissa s Subscribed to comments via email
2008-03-27 15:09:26

I’m interesred in writing financial articles (have 2 and half years experience in this area). But is flexible enough to learn new things, given time. Hope you can share the details of the assignment if the rewriting job is still available. Thank you.

Comment by ashishdimri Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-02 14:54:22

Dear Madam,
I am a content writer by profession.I have requisite experience to content creation .
Perhaps,I could be of some help to you.
Kindly contact me .
warm regards,
yours,
ashish dimri

Comment by sofie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 16:57:13

pls let me know more info on this job. thanks

Comment by diha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 21:25:17

hi susan,

i’m interested in writing. please send me more details about this.

thanks. diha 013 -298 0404/ diha_nad@yahoo.com.

Comment by Harvin Kumar Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-07 04:26:58

Good Day,

My name is Harvin Kumar. I came across your posting on freelance writers on the net recently and would like to express my interest in trying luck with it. I can assure you of my capabilities to write in English as I have been into writing articles, newsletters and etc ever since my schooling days. To introduce briefly about myself, I’m an Engineering graduate from the UK. I completed my Engineering degree majoring in Artificial Intelligence & Control Systems Engineering at the Liverpool John Moores University in the UK. Currently I’m attached with Sony EMCS (M) Sdn. Bhd. as an Engineer.

Why does an Engineer needs an freelance job? The answer is simple, its the passion for writing. Having an career in the technical line didn’t stop me in putting an end to my interest in writing. I actually to the liberty to produce & write newsletters for my own department. Am looking forward for an positive feedback from your side. I can be contavted via e-mail at dj_avin@hotmail.com or through my mobile,
016-3513337 or 012-2136307

CHEERS,

Harvin Kumar.

Comment by Julie Melissa Justin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 13:56:10

i willing to this job miss susan.
and im good in english.
email me n contact me – 019-8118296

Comment by Jennifer Cheong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 22:01:10

hi,

i’m very interested in the job posted. i have excellent experience in writing and rewriting and i possess good grammar in english.

do drop me an email (jenclh@gmail.com) or contact me (016-4715900)

thks.

Jennifer.

Comment by udhayan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 01:07:46

hi there,,am interested in this job,,kindly get back to me,,thanks u bunch!

Comment by ann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 11:38:12

im interested in the job . i have good writing skills. please email me back

Comment by Stephen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-12 23:03:52

I am interested in the job. I can be contacted on stephenteo2000@yahoo.com or 019 4686424

Comment by wani Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-18 22:58:43

I am interested in the job.If this position is available please contact me.Thanks

Comment by simon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-20 12:34:31

Hi, i quite interested about the vacancy.

Pls provide me more information

TQ

Comment by Anis Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 14:29:45

Hi…
I am TESL student and im very keen in improving my writing skills xpecially in English language..I hope u will provide some information about this job and contact me as soon as possible…thanx

Comment by Anis Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 14:32:19

HI..
I am a TESL student and i am very keen in improving my writing skill expecially in English…I hope u will provide me some information on this job and contact me as soon as possible at arenist87@yahoo.com or text me 0125526345..thanx

Comment by mh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-27 17:22:54

hi,
i’m interested in the job.
kindly elaborate more on the job scope and requirements.
tq.

Comment by Syikin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 11:26:07

I’m interesred. But, rewrite means to copy what has been written?? Please email me at syikinabdulhamid@yahoo.com asap ok. Thank you.

Comment by Syikin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 11:32:21

Hello,
My name is syikin and i’m interested in konwing more in details about what i actually has to do. Please reply me at my email address. Looking foward for your reply susan.

Comment by Mel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-08 00:33:58

Hi!
Is this job still vacant?
If it is, can you mail me the details regarding the job?

Comment by Florence Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-10 11:40:08

Kindly advise on how I can get this job.