Apr

Writers : Copywriters Needed– by susan

Categorized Under (Writers)
If you are experience in writing articles and press release, please leave your email here with some brief information about your experience in writing. The articles would be medicine/health related. p/s: I'm looking for serious writers only. Please do not reply if you can't handle the job. Thanks!
Mobile - Salary -
Location anywhere Working Hours -
Onsite No Needed Skills -
Start Date 2008/04/22
Duration -

Comment by susan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-01 14:55:56

Comment by Tan Ai Ling Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 01:19:51

Dear Susan,

I’m graduated in Bachelor Biotechnology degree and currently working as Medical Laboratory Scientist. I dont have a writing experience, but i would like to have a try. i can be contact at comizgirl@yahoo.com.

Hope to heard from you. Thanks for yours consideration.

Regards,
Ai Ling

Comment by Chin Pen Len Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 08:11:29

I am a freelance writer for three years and I can write articles, short stories for children, romance stories. Hope to hear from you. Thank you. Chin Pen Len

Comment by yenlin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 11:20:22

i am interested, please send more details. thank you.

Comment by Johan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-03 13:15:47

I am very interested in this job, may i have more details about it? Thank you

Comment by Lily Choong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-05 15:30:47

I seriously love to write and would like to give this a try.

Please email me

Comment by Ann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 15:55:02

hi, im good at writing articles. please email me the details

Comment by Yani Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 00:15:40

hy .. im very interested in this job ..
hope to hear from you soon ..
kindly contect me true my email ..
hyn_mr@yahoo.com

Comment by Sukhvinder Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 20:42:03

Dear susan,

I am a freelance writer for a health publication and have written health articles in the past. As for my educational background, I have a degree in Biotechnology from Monash University. I am very interested in medical writing and have an excellent command of the English language. Look foward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

Comment by Lisha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-16 21:50:01

My background is in pharmacy and am in the editorial team for monthly updates in my current institution. Ready for new challenges.

Comment by FT Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 11:48:11

I’m a Marketing Exe. in wellness line, always get in touch with nutrionist and health related issues.
I’m not a writer as good as the novelist but I think can write with proper.
Thx.

Comment by Irene Khoo Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 01:20:05

Hello Susan

I am presently a freelance writer. I am contributing to mobile content on topics relating to diet, fitness and health. Apart from this one year freelance contract which I have ( I work from home), I write company profiles, brochures, editorials for products and also websites.
I am keen to learn more about the position which you offer, kindly contact me at pinkmudgee@yahoo.com.

Irene

Comment by Marsha Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-28 15:47:09

I was working as a journalist for 5 years before this. Am interested in your offer. Please email me at marshiee@gmail.com

Comment by Jonathan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 11:53:57

Hi there. I have access to medical journals online from various universities. If you’re still interested in hiring let me know. I am currently studying psychology and have knowledge about substance abuses and other degenerative diseases. I am willing to conduct research as well.

Comment by tya Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-01 04:38:05

Hello Susan,

I do part time work for a PR company writing and editing media releases for clients. I also write newsletters and articles for in house publications. I can write on a variety of subjects including health and medical.

If you’re still interested I can send you my resume and samples of my writing.

Thanks and regards

Comment by YR Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-02 12:58:30

Hello Susan,

I’m a second-year college student currently majoring in Journalism and I did PR Writing for my minors and enjoyed it. I’d like to continue applying my PR writing skills whenever possible. I’m interested in knowing more about this job. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day!

Comment by Jillian Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-06 15:44:44

Hi Susan

I have 10 yrs of writing experience. I have a BA in Jounrnalism. Used to write pharmaceutical/health related articles.

Do let me know if you need freelancers. I’m contactable through my hotmail email listed when I signed in for this comment.

Thanks.

Warm rgds
JL

Comment by Adeline Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-06 20:27:55

Hi. I am interested with the job stated.
I am currently an undergraduate student for biomedical science.
Do send me more details about the job and the salary.