I am looking for a Proof Reader to cross-check the grammatical error (english) and "beautify" the language for my thesis. It is about 130 pages with about 40k words. Whoever interested can email to me: ukfever77@yahoo.comI need it to be done asap so it can start anytime from now. As it is a very simple half day job. Cheaper price will get the job. Indicate your price please.
Mobile - Salary RM100
Location At your home Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills English language writing skills
Start Date 2008/04/27
Duration 1/2 day

Comment by Mr Siow Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-25 16:32:27

Comment by Sara J. M. Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-30 14:29:37

Is the job still available?

I’ve been helping people out with assignments, essays, academic thesis’ for as long as I can remember. Editing, writing & correcting grammar etc. on a variety of subjects (ranging from Economics to English Literature to Sports Science).

Would be willing to do this for less… say, RM50?

E-mail me further details, thanks.

Comment by loh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-30 22:50:36

where are you located. i need someone with a metivculous eyes and good english to edit a thesis and compile the references. urgent starting today. contact if interested

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Jacqueline Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-25 19:14:23

When do you need it to be done? I am an English major student so I can probably help you with this. Please send me the details. Thanks.

Comment by venni Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-25 22:18:12

Im free for the job.Do send me the details.Thanks

Comment by michelle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-27 18:25:20

i’m interested in this job – i’ve served as an editor on some publications in high school and pre university, as well as proofread two thesises before this.

can start work anytime!

Comment by annie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-28 21:04:42

hi. if the job is still available, kindly let me have the details. i was a proof reader for one of the english daily previously. thnks

Comment by Jonathan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 11:45:30

Hey there. I am confident I can get the job done for you. Please let me know when you can. Deeply interested in your job.

Comment by Mary Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 19:34:14

Is the job still available? I am a content writer in one of the book publications in Malaysia and a part-time English teacher in a language centre. Mail me back if you want to get my service. Thanks.

Comment by syazzie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-05 14:50:26

hi there..Just would like to inform you that i am very interested in doing this job..so,if it is still available i would be more than thrilled to work for you and even if if is already occupied,i can always be there to do the next editing work for you for the price of rm 100 or rm 80 for a start just to ensure that you can see my work and be satisfied with it…I’ve been searching for this kind of work for a long time and will be very grateful to start anytime soon…I really wish to be an experienced editor by the time i finish my studies..I’m currently studying and taking ‘Bachelor of English’ so i hope that this will help me and you more…Please consider me…Thank You..

Comment by Bond Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 18:03:43

Hi Mr.Siow, i am much keen on the job you had offered and i am looking forward to help you out. do you mind to send me the further details to my email brooke_bonnie99@hotmail.com. pay of rm50-80 is fine with me, depending on your satisfaction towards my work. thanks.