Apr

Writers : Rewrite Bulk Health Articles RM4-RM8– by mike

Categorized Under (Writers)
Hi, I need someone who can rewrite bulk (20 - 30 ) health related articles within 7 days . Grammar and spelling must be correct and must pass copyscape.com . If interested, please leave your email here and be prepared to send your article sample. Thanks! p/s: please write something about yourself here e.g. writing experience and background..
Mobile - Salary -
Location - Working Hours -
Onsite No Needed Skills -
Start Date 2008/04/15
Duration -

Comment by mike Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 19:23:05

Comment by LSS Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 21:07:30

Hi, i’m not sure if this job is still available but i’m deeply interested in it. please let me know futher details. I want to start as soon as possible. Thank you.

coffee.or.tea88@gmail.com

Comment by nor Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-24 16:16:07

Hi!

I am interested to join. I am a dietitian. Please send further info to my email.

Comment by amber Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-21 21:59:13

hi. when must we start work? please send more details to my email. thanks.

Comment by Mazz Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 08:21:03

Hi Mike,

I am interested. I am in the occupational health and industrial hygiene field. Appreciate if you can provide me with details

Comment by Chelvi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 11:03:05

Hi,1′m interested in the job stated. Pls e-mail me more info in regards to this.
Thank You.

Comment by james Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 12:02:57

hi im interested in this job. Student here. If available still pls send the details to my email.. rvn_rvn@yahoo.com
thanks

Comment by WilsonC Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 12:09:40

Hi, I am a freelancer with experience in article re-writes. I just completed a rewrite last week with good feedback. I can restructure sentences and I have a great eye for correcting grammar and spelling.

I will be able to complete said project within a week as required.

Please contact me if this position is still open so I can start ASAP. Cheers.

Regards,
WilsonC

Comment by Sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 12:31:53

I am interested in doing the article rewrites for you.

I am a freelance writer and I good discipline in keeping to my datelines.
Do drop me a line and I can provide you with samples of my writings.

With Warm Regards,
Sharon Chin

Comment by rozie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-22 14:32:39

Thank You.
rozie_sn@yahoo.com

Comment by Billy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-24 09:59:57

I am currently in Military Medicine working in a clinic as an Army Medic. If this job is still available, I am interested.

billy_polk@hotmail.com

Comment by Joharin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-26 06:09:54

Hi, i’m interested with the job. Pls kindly email me soon. Thanks.

mcjoebaby@gmail.com

Comment by malar Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-28 08:28:49

hi,
The job seems interesting to me.
please do send me e-mail,about the job.

Comment by Lin Lin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-28 10:39:38

Hi. I’m interested with the job. Please advise.

Comment by Jessie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-01 23:51:17

hi, I am a freelance writer. I quite interested with this job and i believe i able to meet your requirement. Please send to my email address at jesnileong@hotmail.com

Comment by ana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 01:27:20

hi, i’m interested about the job. if it’s still available, I’d liketo know mre about the details, thankss :D