Hi, I"m looking for part time writer to help me and my clients to write and rewrite some content ( 200-400 words ) or articles. Only those who have solid writing ability (good grammar, spelling, mechanics) apply, and able to create content by doing a bit of research online. Pay will base on quality of work, and minimum is RM5 per content and up to RM15. Communicate online, work at home or anywhere, flexible schedule, will bank in the money. Email your simple resume and need to able to perform a writing task before getting accepted. 3-4 positions open. Students are encourage to apply. Email me at malaysianwriter @ gmail . com or leave a message below.
Mobile - Salary RM5-15 per content
Location Anywhwere ( Or At Your Home ) Working Hours anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills good writing skill
Start Date 2008/04/08
Duration 1 month

Comment by Ken Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 21:38:44

Comment by anna Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-10 14:49:16

could you please email me the details. thanks

Comment by Sugeshini Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-08 21:43:37

hi !
I am interested to know more about this job. Could you pls email me and fill me with more info. TQ

Comment by Udhayan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 00:59:52

well,,am really interested about this job,,am in uni,and would not mind the job,more info plz! thnks a bunch!!

Comment by paulin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 06:02:16

hi..I’m interested. May i obtain more information please? I’m in form 6 and am free for the job!
Do email me, craxzsmart@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!

Comment by Chin Pen Len Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 06:38:38

Dear Sir, I am a freelance writer of articles, short stories. I would like to write for you. Please send more info to my email address above. Thank you. Chin Pen Len

Comment by Gan Geok Mui Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 11:19:25

Can please send me more details.

Jacqueline

Comment by Aziana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 12:16:40

please send me more details

Comment by vincent Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 13:37:40

i am undergraduate student in Bch.education, interesting to your offer.i
hope to hear ur respons.

Comment by Delon Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 16:00:22

hi, can u give me more details?

Comment by Shin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-09 22:26:04

Hi, I’m interested in this job. I’m currently waiting for the outcome of local university application. Please may I have more information about this job. My email is l0v3food@hotmail.com, snack_lys@yahoo.com

Comment by anna Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-10 14:46:54

I’m interested in the job. Could you please email me the details thanks.

Comment by rozie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-10 17:21:18

im interested with this job
can u tell me more about
rozie_sn@yahoo.com

Comment by michelle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 10:17:09

Hi!

I wonder if you still need any people for this job?

If yes, it would be great to get the details and start working for you.

Will be awaiting for your favourable reply. Thanks

Comment by michelle Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 10:20:42

So sorry Ken. First time doing this.
Here is my email addres :michelle_luya@live.com.my

hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.

Comment by joowa Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 10:24:50

Hi, I’m interested in the job. Could you please email me the details thanks.

Comment by ann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 11:28:42

Im interested with the job. i have good writing skills . please email me about it

Comment by Joanne Hendriks Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 17:57:58

Hi there!

Can I give a try for the job?
Please do drop me an e-mail.

Thanks,
Joanne

Comment by Gayatri Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 23:18:46

I’m interested in this job, hope to get some side salary and gain more knowledge

Comment by Kenneth Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-11 23:23:11

Hi, i’m kenneth and i’m interested with the job offer, currently having semester break now and wanted to earn some extra income.

Can u plz email me the details of the job? Thanx.

Comment by Burton Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-13 17:44:25

-Law student.
-Interested.
-Writing published by “The Star” before.

-Do E-mail the details to my following address.
-Information regarding the job is appreciated.

Comment by Erda Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-14 15:03:25

Im interested with this job. Can u emel me the details?

Comment by Izueen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-14 15:33:59

Pls me the detail.
I’m interested in this job

Comment by laicheng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-14 16:03:14

I’m interested in this job. Im a student and having two months break. Hope to hear from you.

Comment by yi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-14 17:57:49

can u give me some detail?

Comment by Wendy Heong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 18:34:22

I have been in the education business for nearly 20 years, specialising in areas of communication and english language proficiency. I am interested in the job and hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Comment by Sukhvinder Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-15 20:56:48

Hi Ken,

I am really interested in this job. Is it still available? I’m a freelance writer for a health publication. I have excellent English language writing skills. Please send me more information. Thanks.

Comment by joe Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-16 12:25:09

hi..
please info me any information about the job
yhank you

Comment by Choong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-16 15:24:47

I am 30+ yrs old. I have many yrs working experience. Good and love in writing.
Please send me more info. Thanks!

Comment by Jasmine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-17 08:18:29

Hi i’m 20 this year and i’m still studying in college actually but i was hoping to find a flexible hour job where i can work anywhere and your position seems to fit me nicely..if possible can you send me more info on this task?I’m good in writing especially in short articles and stories..Thanks!

Comment by ieratya Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-18 14:21:08

im currently an eng lecturer with UiTM. also interested.

Comment by Mary Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-19 08:35:53

I have sent you my resume. Please get back to me. I am really interested in the job. Thanks.

Comment by Jonathan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-29 11:49:41

Hi I am interested in this. Note that I managed to obtain an A1 for my 1119 paper. Please send me more details regarding this job

Comment by raj Subscribed to comments via email
2008-04-30 18:35:06

I am interested in the job. Please contact me for futher details about myself. I have 12 years of writing experience

Comment by syazzie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-05 15:03:52

hello there..
Im a student from nilai who is currently doing ‘Bachelor of English’ so it will be a pleasure if you would give me a chance to take this offer as im willing to write about almost anything with an open mind.Besides that,i’ve been searching for this kind of part-time work for a long time and i would be thrilled to start immediately..and i of course can’t wait for the writig task that im supposed to do before getting this work..many thanks from me…..

Comment by Chai Hui Ling Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 21:58:56

Hi, i’m interested. E-mail me if i do get this project of yours ok. Thanks. bsista@gmail.com

Comment by Florence Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-10 12:00:23

I am interested in the job offered. Kindly inform me on how to proceed.