May

Photographers : Photographer-RM 60/day by Jeffrey

Categorized Under (Photographers)
We are a photography company where we do photography for Theme Parks and Aquariums in Malaysia. Currently we need part times to fill the outlets in KL for this coming school holiday. Full training will be provided.
Mobile 0123340105 Salary RM 60/day
Location KLCC Working Hours 11am-7pm
Onsite No Needed Skills Promoting
Start Date 2008/05/20
Duration 3 weeks

Comment by Jeffrey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 17:20:07

Comment by liew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 17:34:59

I’m interested and i live in serdang..

Comment by Jeffrey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 17:49:39

Hi Liew, Can you start work next Thursday? If yes can you meet me at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (Lower ground floor) at 11am and give me a call one you are there(0123340105). Please wear a black pants and we will provide you with a t-shirt.

Comment by SK Chow Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 21:39:10

I came across your posting and am very interested in your job offer.

Comment by Ong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 22:43:53

Hi, im ong here, Im interest in such job, can provide me the job description . However, im student which currently studying, is it available for part time basis?

Comment by ihsan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 11:43:27

hi jeffrey,
i’m interested to be your part-time photographer
but currently i’m working weekdays
is it available on weekends?

Comment by Canus Ng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 12:27:34

I m interested to this job, can u gv me more infomation.
i m currently a graphic design student, and i m having a three month break.

Comment by ann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 12:49:25

hye.. i am interested with the job.. now i m free and available to work. Hope you can email me further information or juz call me at 0176280180

Comment by Chan Min Kang Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 13:30:25

Hi
I’m currently working in an arhitect firm as a trainee juz before i’m continueing my studies. I only got free time in weekends. I dun have a camera cuz i’m still collecting money to affort to buy 1 DSLR. But i do good in photographing (framing, positioning). So can i qualified for this job juz for weekends?

Comment by den Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 16:07:24

hi..
i’m interested with the job..i live in bangi
i’m student but now having two month break
really hope you can email further information to me

Comment by canus Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-20 12:20:42

I m interested to this job, can u gv me more infomation.
i m currently a graphic design student, and i m having a three month break. my number is 016-4800065.

Comment by gwen leng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-22 13:01:52