We are looking for enegitic person, willing to study new thing, we will provide training photograp & videograp, video Editiing. please call in 012 212 1718 & 013 236 0022 SMS not entertain. Visit Our Blog: www.arenaelectronic.blogspot.com
Mobile 012 212 1718 or 013 236 0022 Salary RM100~RM200
Location Klang Valley Working Hours per show
Onsite Yes Needed Skills no
Start Date 2008/05/10
Duration 3 month

Comment by Arena Sound & Light (Malaysia) Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 12:00:38

Comment by nanatron Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 13:40:04

Hello,
Is this part time job or full time?
Pls provide more detail about the nature of the job at
wacky_sista@yahoo.com

Comment by amber Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 16:00:15

hi. i am interested in this. please give me more details. is this part time or full time? will there be any interview, etc.?

thanks.

Comment by Jess Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 16:27:11

I’m interested in this job.
I’m a collage student and a photographer in photography club.
I own a DSLR camera.
Please forward me the futher details about this job.
Thanks.

Comment by Hazim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-07 19:38:59

I’m interested in this job.
Pls provide more details about this job at
mhazim87@hotmail.com

Comment by Canus Ng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-09 10:09:15

I m interested with the job, I m now studying graphic design course. And now i m having holiday for more than 3 month. I also own a DSLR camera.I do know some video editing and some adobe software.

Comment by carmen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 14:31:43

Comment by carmen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 14:32:04

HI! i’m interested in tis kinda job. Though i’m not pro in shooting but i willing to learn. I wish to know more bout the working time. p/s: hope i’m not too late..^^ yayaloh@hotmail.com

Comment by Kevin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 02:55:48

I’m interested in this job too. Do drop me a reply regarding bout this job :) miukee@gmail.com. Hope to get a reply from you

Comment by SK Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-21 11:54:31

I am interested in your job offer, kindly contact me for more details. I can be contacted at 012-2079938 and can start work anytime.