Hi, I am looking for ppl who can write articles about the industries that they are currently working in or know about. eg, Finance/ Accounting Banking Engineering Manufacturing Health Social Sciences Research Education Advertising etc... The purpose of these articles are meant to provide students some idea of the industry that they will enter in future. The article should feature job tittles, job responsibilities, rough salary?, working environment (eg. working hours, pressure, demanding), the current situation of the industry and where it is heading, some facts and figures etc all based on your experience. Please contact me if interested
Mobile 012 334 2018 Salary RM30-RM50/ article accepted
Location Nil Working Hours Flexible
Onsite No Needed Skills Experience
Start Date 2008/05/12
Duration On going

Comment by Yu Kiat Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 12:20:57

Comment by low Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 11:35:07

Kindly email to me the details. I am waiting to write it.

Thanks,
low

Comment by Atika Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-19 23:54:50

hi,pls email me the related info.tq

Comment by wee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 13:45:17

kindly email me for more specific requirements, as well as the payment method. Thx!

Comment by JO Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 14:03:54

I’m interest with this task. pls drop me an email

Comment by Chin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 15:26:07

I’m interested in writing for you. Please drop me an email so that I can send you my resume and samples of my writings.

Thanks,
Chin

Comment by liew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 16:42:20

I’m interested. Ho many words do u need? How does u pay me? Send more info..Thx.

Comment by Burton Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 20:17:02

I am a law student interested in this job. Need details. Do contact me.

Comment by Lilian Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 20:58:06

Hi there,
I am interested and would like to know more about the tasks. Thanks

Comment by Florence Chiam Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 21:42:59

Im interested in the job. Can you email me on how i should get around the job and other related matters?

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 22:09:43

I’m a web consultant looking for some extra income, can send some info to me? Thanks

Regards,
John

Comment by Mel Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-12 23:37:57

Hi! I am very interested in this job. Hope to receive more info regarding the job.

Comment by lin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 00:20:37

hi,
i’m from education line and interested with the job, do email me ok.

Comment by sze yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 10:58:14

hi,
Currently i m working.
i m interested in this job. kindly provide me more info.
thanks.

Comment by Masita Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 11:00:24

Hi there,

I work in IT industry, kindly tell me more about the task. Do email me pls. Thanks.

Comment by Sha'adah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 14:51:08

Hi Yu Kiat,
I have exprience in the education field. Both teaching and being a professional librarian. May I have more detials on the advertised jobs?

Comment by Mary Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-13 22:52:34

Hi! I have a pool of experienced writers. I am willing to send you samples and other details. Just get back to me if you are interested.

Comment by Vim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 10:01:59

I am a fresh graduate from the engineering field who would love to write and inform other students about the details in the engineering field. Please feel free to indulge me with more details via my email add.

Comment by Melanie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 10:04:00

Hi Yu Kiat,

I am a creative writer by profession and looking to earn some extra cash. I am well versed in BM and English and have experience in the field of advertising and public relations. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment by alex Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 15:30:58

hello, i can start the job anytime right now as i have a strong ability in writting articles

Comment by Wan Aisyah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 17:03:43

hi.. I am very interested in the job.. I am currently taking A Levels and will be reading Medicine.. Do you mind emailing me the details of the job..? hope to be hearing from you soon.. Thank you,,

Comment by SK Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-14 23:20:47

I have around 20 years experience in the IT industries and I belive I can contribute something to the students.

Comment by Carol Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 01:18:19

I’m interested, please let me know more requirements and payment matters.

Comment by Jesse Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-15 10:24:21

Hey there Yu Kiat,

I’ve already sent you a copy of my request via SMS earlier, but would also like to inform you on some additional details on here if you are interested. I have been exposed to numerous industries for an average of 2-3 years for each for the past 14 years. What might be interesting for you is that I have worked as a peer~career counselor for college and university students as a volunteer up to 2006. The fields I am experienced in are advertising, recruitment, network marketing, direct marketing, business creation and development, supply chain management in MNCs, healthcare, and game development.

I am keen to see how I may be able to benefit this effort of yours. Do keep in touch!

Comment by lynn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-16 17:46:29

Hye, I am really interested to work for you.. Can you email to me for more information? I have lots of professional writers..
I will send some sample of writing to you… Thanks, hope to hear from you soon :)

Comment by carey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-17 19:33:04

I’m a fresh graduate from quite a rare course in the field of health care sciences. I’m looking forward to promote my field of work while earning money. Kindly email me the details. Thanks

Comment by Jessie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-18 01:43:28

Hi, I am interested with this job. i hope to get more information from you. i can start to write immediately. I willing to send to you some of my sample work if you want to.. hope to hear your reply.

Comment by Jonathan Gan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-18 03:09:21

Hey there. I don’t mean to be presumptious but I am in the social sciences line and have some knowledge about medical sciences. I don’t know much about the other fields but should you need any help in the dimensions mentioned above please email me at jonathan.g87@gmail.com

Comment by Princess Rin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-18 19:24:27

Hi, I am a Fashion, Graphic designer and Illustrator and I hope can get some freelance job.

Looking forward to discuss further on the exiting opportunity.

Comment by Amanda Lorraine Ting Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-19 12:32:46

If you are interested in the field of Logistics and Shipping, please let me know…I am free to write anytime..Just let me know!

tks/brgds
Amanda

Comment by Atika Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-19 23:57:16

hi,afraid u might miss out my commnet..
pls email me the related info.tq

Comment by Noor Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-20 12:10:41

How to start? Can email me the steps? TQ

Comment by Naziema Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-21 08:53:52

I am interested in this job. I would say that I am a person with broad general knowledge who eager to write and learn about new things, be it political, cultural, educational, about lifestyle, about health, sports and anything that is legal. I am a scientist by profession.

Please drop a line in my email.

Comment by chenxi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-24 16:03:37

hi, i’m an undergraduate student. i once working in an factory and plant visit for various kind of factory like kimbery clarke and kiswire. pls give me more info. thx.

Comment by rozie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-25 23:27:21

Is this job offer still open?

Comment by Elaine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 01:13:37

Hi,my name is Elaine & I’m interested in the job you’re offering.
Can I know how to go about this? I can write in English or Malay. I’m currently in the banking & financial field. Hoep to hear more from you.

Comment by Maziah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 14:36:16

Hi.. I can write about my experiences as SAP junior consultant.I believe I can help student on what to expect if they want to work in this field and how to adapt to the environment changes. Kindly email me at myanmet@gmail.com..