Hi all, I am looking for freelance writers who: 1. Can write original articles. 2. Have good English Skills. 3. Have good grammar. 4. Can keep to dateline. 5. Can do good researches. Rate of pay varies according to the length of the articles. I will inform you the pay of each project for your approval before you start to write. Normal time frame for a project is 24 hours. There will be no copy and paste. I will not pay for C&P work. Your article MUST achieve 100% pass on Copyscape. Payment via Maybank (preferably). Please only apply if you are serious and dedicated in writing. There is no age limit for this position. As long as you can write well, have good Internet connection (for fast research and communication) and would like to write for a side income, you are more than welcome to apply. Please leave me a your email add so that I can send you a topic to write on as a sample of your work. Good Luck to All Applicants! P/s Posted before but can`t access to edit the details.
Mobile none Salary Article Based
Location Home Base Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills Writing
Start Date 2008/05/26
Duration ongoing

Comment by Serendipity Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 11:25:43

Comment by Liyana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 20:52:16

I am experienced in academic writing and believe that I am a good writer. For contact: liana_fauzi@yahoo.com

Comment by Fatimah Mahani Baharom Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-31 13:48:41

I’m interested in doing some freelance writing. I can be contacted at fatimahmahani@gmail.com.

Tq

Fatimah Mahani Baharom

Comment by Nisha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-31 21:43:26

Hi there.

Am interested in the offered position and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Comment by ellyda Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 11:45:00

i am interested but i have a question.. you say it is 24 hours right? we have to write everyday one article is it?

Comment by Sarah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 12:10:42

I’m interested in doing some freelance writing. I can be contacted at sarahroslan@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Comment by Ratu Syura Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 12:16:37

My previous comment didn’t go through..

Anyways, I’d like to apply for this job. Do contact me at ratu_syura81@yahoo.com and do check out my blog to see my writing skills.

Thanks!

Comment by Erik Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 13:04:22

I would like to work for you. I am interested in your offer. Do email me at emorevolution23@hotmail.com, will be waiting. Thanks.

Comment by chui yee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 13:23:37

Hi there. I’m interested to do some writing jobs as side income. Do contact me at purplehands17@yahoo.com. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Comment by Maziah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 14:30:31

Hi.. I am interested with your offer. Kindly email me at myanmet@gmail.com for the jobs.. TQ

Comment by missironic Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 14:46:27

Hi, i’m interested in the job. can please give me further details of the job scope? You may e-mail me at silver_irony16@yahoo.com.sg Appreciate it. thanks..looking forward to hearing from you. =)

Comment by wayne Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 15:02:46

can u send me some of the job’s detail?
thx

Comment by SP Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 15:28:00

Hi, am interested in this job. Can you provide further details of the job? I can be reached at chloe_ping@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Comment by ruvin_14 Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 15:30:04

im interested..email me the topic..

Comment by Christine Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 15:44:23

hie,
i’m very much interested in tis j0b tat u p0sted…i h0pe t0 receive m0re inf0rmati0n fr0m u b0ut tis p0siti0n…

please send da inf0 t0 my e-mail at piyopiyo4eva@hotmail.com…h0pe t0 hear fr0m u s0on n thx al0t^^

Comment by Vasantha Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 17:08:49

Hello there! I am a copywriter by profession and I have had over 8 yrs in writing.

Currently based at a local company in Kuala Lumpur…i do all kinds of write ups but maily product write ups.

I can do press releases, newsletters, brochures etc.

Drop me a line if interested…

Regards
Vasantha( 017-3945341)

Comment by ravi Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 17:54:57

im interested..email me the topic

Comment by Naazira muhamat Nazam Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 20:14:48

Comment by Jonathan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 21:21:19

christian_87_15@yahoo.com. Just finished writing an industrial writeup about psychology for G4 Media Ent. Let me know if u want a copy of my work… I have a maybank account for your perusal already.

Comment by Daryl Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-26 21:59:16

Hello there,

I’m currently a student but one who is incredibly eager to put his writing skills on the block. Writing has served me as an essential medium of life since my early school years and its evolution from that stage has saw recent achievements in my life of putting pen on paper as last year I made it to the top 12 of the MPH Search For Young Malaysian Writers and am a notable contributor of this year’s edition of my varsity’s yearbook. I have always loved writing in my own expressive and what I would call originally personal way and will always do. If given the chance to rise with it to a professional level, I have zero doubt in myself that I can succeed. With that said, I hope my application can be taken into good consideration.

Daryl Loy (Contact: 0126137617)

Comment by Zul Adli Hashim Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 06:47:17

Comment by Azianni Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 10:48:43

Hello!
Please give me a topic for writing as I can work immediately to hijau73@hotmail.com

Comment by liew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 11:22:51

Give me some titles and how is the wages pay? Thanks.

Comment by yanie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 13:50:56

Hi there,

I am interested in the offer. Appreciate if you can drop me an email with regards to the job..

yaniealias@yahoo.com

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks!

Comment by Suzanne Tan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 19:37:24

I am interested in the offer.

I am looking forward to hear from you regarding the topic on sample work.

Thank You.

Comment by Tirath Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-27 23:26:37

Hi there, i am rather interested in the position above, and i hope that you could provide me with more information. You can mail me at lil_khera86@yahoo.com. Thank you, have a great day.

Comment by Shazana Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 06:42:16

Please contact me. I am a Journalism student. I am considered a good writer, have excellent grammar and have never had complaints regarding plagiarism.If it isn’t too much trouble, I would like to know details regarding the work such as are the articles technical or features or hard news? How much are payments for each article?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Shazana.

Comment by Eim Haris Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 11:33:03

I’m interested in doing some freelance writing. I can be contacted at eimaya@hotmail.com

Comment by Tracey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 12:17:59

I’m interested in this job. Please contact me for further details. I’m able to start anytime.

Thanks,
Tracey

Comment by sugeshini Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 12:20:59

Hi1 pls do contact me as i would like to gain more experience as i am a mass comm student. tq

Comment by Andrea Kala Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 12:38:08

Hi there, i have passion for writing and i believe i am creative enough. I am very keen and interested in your post. I am reachable at bookutty at gmail.com

Comment by melanie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-28 23:25:06

hi, i’m a mass comm student, i’ve written articles for private publications and believe i’m well versed in english.

please do contact me at mell.b@live.com

looking forward to your reply. thank you.

Comment by Ian Low Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-29 12:01:08

Hi, good day. I’m a copywriter currently working at an agency at Damansara Uptown. Looking for some side jobs for extra dough and to sharpen up my skills. contact me if interested…thank you. my no: 0123329422

Comment by carene Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-29 21:51:52

I’m interested in the job. Kindly email me the details.

Comment by christy Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-29 22:33:45

hi! i am extremely interested in the job and would have no problem completing the job fast. hope you can send me details on it. thx.

Comment by Johnny Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-29 22:56:03

Hi. I’m interested about your job. I read a lot and have an article published in newspaper before without being edited by the publisher. Won a slogan contest before. “Mum….beauty is your latitude, kindness is your attitude, thank you is my way of gratitude.” Do contact me at 012-4572548 or foxtrotperv@hotmail.com.

Comment by Shafiq Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 00:40:14

I very interested for that writer job.Hopefully can get your respon.

Comment by Erwin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 06:45:46

Please send a email with further information / test to etriebels@hotmail.com

Comment by Jesse Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 09:22:46

Dear Serendipity,

Perhaps it’s good fortune that allowed me to come across your profile request. Ironic choice of nicks. Anyways, I’m always up for a challenge and have just come off a project with Yu Kiat with good reviews from the good man himself. I’m rather curious what this project of yours is regarding and am keen to find out more. I don’t see 24 hours turnover times as too much of a problem at all, and you had me at “research”. Sounds yummy!

Do hope that you can kindly shoot me a mail at my address (thyceult@yahoo.com), or if there’s a need for SMSes, 012-3761771. I bid you good day!

P.S.: I can spare some weeks for this as I am in between projects. My next major assignment starts sometime early July and will keep me busy till ungodly hours. Not sure if I will be able to keep up then, but that’s for later right?

Comment by Lily Chan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 13:53:11

Dear Serendipity,

I read your advert with great interest to be part of your team. Do give me some details of what your requirements are. I’ve been contributing articles to magazines in the past years. I can be contacted via email lilychan23@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Comment by Praveena Kamarajan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 15:46:54

Dear Serendipity,

I read your advertisment and i’m interested with the job.I have good writing skills with required qualifications . I’m looking forward to hear from you about the topics .I can start work immediately .Please mail me at ( vna_rajan@yahoo.com ).If there is a need for messaging please contact me at 017-4426977 .
Thank you .

Comment by Omoregie Armstrong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 15:56:24

Dear Serendipity,

I read your advertisment and i am vehemently interested in the job offered.I’m conversant with english language and highly skilled in writing. I can start writing any article immediately. Please mail me at ( armstrong_omo@yahoo.ca ) or contact me at 017-2116478.

Comment by Mei Yan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 17:21:32

Hi. I am interested in this job. This job should not be a problem to me as I am a mass communications student. I look forward to hear from you soon. You may contact me at [meiyan.p@hotmail.com]. You may visit my personal web blog to have a look at my writings. [http://squambleeggs.blogspot.com]

Comment by Jaclyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-30 17:44:21

Dear Serendipity,

I am interested in your ad and please email me a sample to try out at jaclynkym@hotmail.com

regards,
Jaclyn

Comment by Meera Subscribed to comments via email
2008-05-31 00:41:10

Dear Serendipity,
I read you ad and am very interested in the job. If you would like to see a sample of my writing please feel free to visit my blog at http://www.meemo-extrico.blogspot.com.
Please email me at angws89@hotmail.com

Comment by eereen Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-01 01:53:00

Wow, it seems your offer has received a lot of responses. Anyway, if you are still looking for a writer, you can contact me at eerj3872@gmail.com

thanks

Comment by Malini Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-03 18:06:56

Dear Serendipity
I am interested in your job offer. Please email me at inilm@hotmail.com

Comment by Janet Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-04 20:02:36

Hi Serendipity,

You’re ad is very interesting and yes, I hope to earn side income via writing. Appreciate if you could email a topic for my sample writing at dovegoddess@hotmail.com.
Hopefully I am qualified. Thanks in advance.

Comment by Angelina Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-05 09:02:23

Dear Sir,

You post has captured my interest.Could you please contact me with the details of this opportunity.

Comment by Abbie Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-05 21:24:56

Would like to try. This is an interesting work.
Thanks.

Comment by Noor Izyani Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-06 01:28:50

Hello there.
I came across your advertisement accidentally.Serendipity maybe?anyways, am very interested so do email me.Brandis8@yahoo.com

Comment by Lopan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-06 01:42:28

hi, i came across this advertisement via a friend and i am very interested to strut my stuff..email me the detail at xmelodramatic@hotmail.com

Comment by Yanto Liu Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-06 13:50:08

Please email me the details, my email is yuantoep_liau@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Comment by Nick Chan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-09 01:28:15

hi, i’m interested in doing some freelance writing…I have good command of English and Malay, plus experience in writing for and editing a newsletter/magazine.

Comment by Nick Chan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-09 01:30:40

oh, and I forgot to mention that I’m a psychology student, hence am fairly experienced in running research and writing articles.

Comment by ann Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-09 16:58:58

please email me sample of articles’s title that i required to do for this job. i’m really interested with this job

Comment by steven subra Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-09 22:51:55

IM VERY INTERESTED IN DOING THIS FREELANCE WRITING. I BELIEVE I GOT SOME SKILLS ON WRITING ARTICLES. PLZ EMAIL ME THE TOPIC U WANT ME TO WRITE. TQ.

Comment by steven subra Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-09 22:54:25

IM INTERESTED IN DOING FREELANCE WRITING. KINDLY SEND ME DETAILS. TQ.

Comment by Farah Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-10 01:03:38

Hi Serendipity,

Hope I’m not too late to register my interest. I’m looking for some freelance assignments to build up my portfolio again; I used to write for a well-known Malaysian online website and have a degree in Journalism, and this sounds intriguing.

Thanks for your time!

Comment by Mohamed Harith Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-16 13:39:50

I just wanted to know more info on the job like what kind of theme, genre or type of articles needs to be written? I’m looking to do some side income work and writing is something I’m starting to get into. Do let me thank you.