We need staff urgently to work with us during this coming school holiday. We are also keen to hire full timer. Those who love photography may apply as full training will be given. (jeffraj@gmail.com)
Mobile 012-3340105 Salary RM 6/hour
Location KL Working Hours 11am-7pm
Onsite No Needed Skills Promoting
Start Date 2008/08/18
Duration 6 Month

Comment by Jeffrey Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-11 12:18:11

Comment by Jaclyn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-11 21:27:35

Im currently looking for a part time job and i am interested in this job. Can i know what are the requirements for this job?

Comment by Gan Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-11 22:39:27

Hello,

I am interested in the position but I’m only available during weekends. Please do email me if you require part time/weekend assistants. Thank you!

Regards,
Gan

Comment by Kelvin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-16 12:28:35

Hi, Im UKM students. I’m interested with your job. Can you tell me more about it?

Comment by gwenleng Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-16 19:03:26

hello, i am interested on ur job. i owned a dslr camera.

Comment by mohd hafis Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-17 17:20:33

hi there..i interested with your job..its still available??if yes, can you tel me more about it??because right noe i’m looking for full time job or freelance job and i’m interested in photography…if there any chaca please contact me at this email address..thank you..

email:mohd.hafis.ghazali@gmail.com

Comment by Sebastian Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-22 17:08:31

i,

Comment by Edward Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-24 22:29:13

I’m a freelance photographer. I’m very intereste in this opportunity. Please contact me at edkriss@yahoo.com