Nothing to do? Join us, go jalan-jalan and take photos to reward yourself...Looking for Photographers to shoot some simple pictures of places...Equipment: Digital Camera, DSLR is a plus...Interested, please send all your info with a picture of yourself to scgymgc@gmail.com
Mobile - Salary RM 1.20 per photo
Location All Over Malaysia Working Hours anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills Basic photography skills, DSLR is a PLUS
Start Date 2008/09/03
Duration anytime

Comment by Michael Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-02 15:48:51

Comment by azlieya Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-16 05:46:40

hye there, really interrested in this job..is it still available?? i’m a rookie with basic digital camera..would like to make some side income beside just as a hobby..

Comment by JIaE Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-02 18:18:30

Interested. Self own D40x, took basic photography class
Do email me more info about this, exp: venue, what this project is for…etc

Comment by Jac Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-02 20:47:13

Hi. Im interested in this job. I have a basic digital camera and love taking pictures.

Comment by The dude Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-02 22:19:12

I’m interested, with pro equipments & vast experience

Comment by pylee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-03 00:16:46

hello, i’m interested to know more about this job. i have a basic digital camera and average knowledge of photography. i need to know further details of this job. thank you.

Comment by venn Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-03 10:29:53

Im interested to this job. I have a digital camera and like to take pictures.

Comment by goh Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-03 14:44:55

hi, am from Penang, am interested at this job..
pls tell me more hw to atsrt and what picture to take?

Comment by Serene Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-03 23:53:52

Hi ,
I am interested in this job. Please provide the info for me . Thanks

Comment by ixora Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-04 10:34:14

Helo. Im interested in this job. My current job also involve photo shooting of commercial building as well as various type of properties. I have a basic digital camera and love taking pictures. i also have some photo collection about places.
Pls provide me further info such as type of photo to take, venue etc.

Comment by Cyrus Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-04 11:53:46

Hi, i’m interested in the job too, i owned a digicam – Richo Caplio R3, i’m a designer n art directed fashion shoots, so my photo shouldn’t be too bad. ;) let me know the details. thanks

Comment by Uree Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-04 13:12:31

Hey, I’m still a student. I have basic photography skills and knowledge, I’m still learning :) I have a dslr and I’m interested to know more. Please do let me know about the details. Thanks.

Comment by Safina Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-05 00:54:56

Hi, I’m interested. Please email the info about this job. i have basic photography skills and knowledge and i owned a dslr.

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers,
Safina

Comment by shin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-14 21:15:44

hi,
I’m kinda interested on this job..
I owned a digital cam. I’m a graphic designer,love to take picture.
Do send me more details bout this job..
Thx.. ^^