Looking for freelance photographer. We pay RM50 per photography session. Please email to ganesh.colin@gmail.com
Mobile 0 Salary Nego.
Location KL Working Hours Flexi
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Loves Photography
Start Date 2008/11/28
Duration No duration set

Comment by Colin Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-26 21:33:42

Comment by Ong Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-27 11:00:42

Hi, Colin.
I’m Ong here. I’m interested with this job. However, is it this job available for student as i’m a college student now. For your information, i love photograpghy.

Comment by Aiphos Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-27 13:35:12

Hi,i’m Aiphos and i am interest of this job. I have minor exprence on covering wedding and model shotting. Know how to operat Dslr and own a entry level dslr. But same as Ong,i’m a college student but will be free for next month. Please send me more detail. Thank you.

Comment by chew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-27 15:41:04

We are full time photographers from granfoto studio ,kindly check out our portfolio at http://www.grafoto.com.my,tq

any further enquiry please call 0172664245.

RM50 per session what’s mean?

tq

Comment by chew Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-27 15:42:21

We are full time photographers from granfoto studio ,kindly check out our portfolio at http://www.granfoto.com.my , tq

any further enquiry please call 0172664245.

RM50 per session what’s mean?

tq

Comment by anderson Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-27 16:52:14

Hi there,
My name is anderson, how do i contact you regarding the job?

Comment by dale Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-28 08:20:19

i m interested, i own a dslr..i did some wedding photography and of course i luv photography…

Comment by Darren Jee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-30 13:51:08

Hi, I’m a full time wedding photographer.
Mind to sd me more detail bout this job?
Pls view my portfolio on : http://darrenjeephotography.blogspot.com/

Comment by Poki Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-01 04:04:58

Hi

Would love to know more info regarding this post. I am a freelance photographer that does events, modeling, and portrait photography.

Do drop me a mail !
Thanks!

Comment by Ken Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-01 11:21:57

hi…i am ken, i am interest of this job la..
can let me know more information..
i m a part time photographer now..

Comment by Gisya Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-01 11:24:55

i own a DSLR,im astudent and i have experience in wedding,events,potrait.please send me ur ddetail in my email.

Comment by mike Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-01 16:09:21

Hey dude,

if you r serious of hiring ppl, pls do leave your contact no lol..

Comment by Roland Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-02 03:49:37

Hi there, I am profesional photografer looking for job. I have own equipment NIKON D3. My web site http://www.rolandromas.eu

Comment by Melissa Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-02 22:42:35

hi..im melissa. I am from the one academy student, I am interested in photography, i had attend a sem of photography class. i own canon 400D and i noe manual shooting and so forth.
Hope i can take part in this job. THX ^^

hope to c ur reply soon in my mail..thx

Comment by Chinny Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-03 06:20:47

Hi, Colin.
I’m Chinny. I’m interested with this job. Is it available for student as i’m a college student now. I take graphic design at Limkokwing university. I use DSLR Nikon D40x and i love photography. I want to get a new experience with this job. I hope u can call me for more information. Thx

Comment by spikewz Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-03 23:36:21

i can do it. please contact with me .i am a professional photographer lives in china.

Comment by yeanting Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-04 15:58:25

hi.im yean ting. I am from dasein academy of art. I am interested in photography,i own nikon D40.
Hope i can take part in this job.
thx.

Comment by Othman Ahmad Subscribed to comments via email
2008-12-09 08:14:36

Hi Colin,

I am a freelance photographer have exprience events like weeding, dinner, function, catalogue etc.
Can I have more info about this job.