Looking for long term freelance wedding videographer in Malaysia for wedding video shoot.
Mobile 012-6629200 Salary RM400/day
Location KL Working Hours 12hr/day
Onsite No Needed Skills Wedding Videographer
Start Date 2009/02/01
Duration freelance

Comment by Leonard Hon Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-04 18:55:17

Comment by deen Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 11:03:31

Leanord,
More info yr can preview at Ucsi university(www.ucsi.edu.my) -WEBTV-most of the event done by me.
From shoting -edit-soundfx-creatied dvd or any format-till uploaded to this portal.
-Experienced of documentary-commercial-A-Z regarding to video making.hope hear from u soon.

-Deen
-0136035338
-edit_37.elegan@yahoo.com.my

Comment by yaya Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-05 04:01:14

any condition n term??
can u gv me more details?
thanks

Comment by Kapil
2009-02-05 07:04:45

Hi

I am foreign student over here

I don’t know about about marriage culture of MALAYSIA but am experienced VIDEOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER.

Contact me if u r interested

Comment by Andrew Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 00:20:15

i work in videography field but don’t shot wedding often. maybe u can provide me more info bout the shoot.

Comment by JvvyHo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 01:36:22

i dont have experience on wedding shooting, but i’m a student study in multumedia design field and shot some commercial and MV b4.
i attach to u with my work

Comment by JvvyHo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 01:47:41

i do not have experience in wedding shooting, but i’m studying multimedia design now, shot commercial and MV b4, here i attach my work:

Comment by Joash Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 10:59:55

Hi. I can also do video editing (with Movie Maker and Adobe Premier Pro). Are you keen to outsource that part of the job too?

joashchan@gmail.com.

Comment by Jvvy Ho Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 11:52:31

I’m multimedia design student, do not have wedding shooting experience, but shoot commercial and MV b4, here i attach with my project url, u can take a look. Thx

Comment by Jvvy Ho Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 11:54:24

I am a multimedia design student, do not have experience on wedding shooting, but shoot mv and commercial b4. here i attach with my project.

Comment by Danny K.C Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 14:05:26

Hi, Leonard

i’ve been in this field for 4 years, for wedding videography and photography, been try to call u,but cant get to u.

Kindly contact me if u r interested on me,
by email dannytkc@hotmail.com
or 012 914 9398.

Comment by Ericchow Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-06 18:40:03

Hello i really like to wedding photography this job and i have this field 2 year experience.and i currently is final year student in MMU Cyberjaya.

Please visit my online wedding photography portfolio:
www,ericdsign.com

Please don’t hesitate to contact me:
ericchow@ericdsign.com

Comment by ida Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-16 09:14:58

I’m a photographer & videographer.
What about editing?And is it aroung Klang Valley?

Comment by Jonathan Chin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-18 22:36:16

I’m a multimedia student with experience in videography. I have been covering many events and weddings.

Don’t hesitate to contact me:
Jonathan