I need 10 article writers to work with me on a part time basis but on a long term projects. Requirements: 1) Good in grammar 2) Able to write any topics given by our company 2) Able to write articles as fast as possible 3) Able to come for training I will train you on how to write and what to write after I have finalized on the writers.. Come to our office at No 26A Jalan SS 3/59E Kelana Jaya Petaling Jaya Selangor (near Putra LRT Taman Bahagia) Date: 20th - 24th April 2009 for interview Time 10 am - 5 pm Please bring your certificate(s) and not more of 300 words of articles (in any topic you want) Thanks Nizzura Nizzura
Mobile 0132824722 Salary 1000
Location Home Based Working Hours 9
Onsite No Needed Skills Writing
Start Date 2009/04/21
Duration -

Comment by Nizzura Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-14 10:09:02

Comment by Elaine
2009-04-16 23:25:05

Hi Nizzura
I am interested to join your team as one of the Part time article writers, but unfortunately i am staying in Penang,& unable to come for the Interview. But i do hope that i stand the same fair chance to get this opportunity as well because i love english writing, & i am fast in articles completion. Pls let me know if phone interview is ok. If it is, we can arrange for one soon. as for training, we can surely figure out a way for that as long as you have faith in me for fulfilling your requirements, correct ?

Btw, i have started to write articles as part time job about 4 mths ago.

I would like to know :
- how many articles are expected to complete within 1 week time ?
- what’s the turnaround time for each assignment ?

pls let me know if i am under consideration, pls call me at 019-4481878 if you need to talk to me.
thanks.

Comment by Sarah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-17 07:37:50

Hi Nizzura,

I am interested in the job offer. Is it a walk-in interview? How long are the training hours? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

Comment by Nizzura Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-19 20:39:18

Yes, it is a walk in interview..

and the training will be 1 hour..

Nizzura

Comment by Vignesh Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:32:51

Hi Nizzura,

I shall be glad to assist you with your assignment / project.

Let me know if I can help in anyways!

Thanks,

Regards,
Vignesh Raja
vignesh.raja@gmail.com

Comment by Yoga Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 14:04:19

Hi Nizzura,

Can the training be done on a weekend?Because I am currently working but am pursuing writing as it is my passion.I have also been involved in other articles writing recently.

How do I get to your office?Is it walking distance from the LRT station? Can you also provide a landmark?

Thanks.

-Yoga

Comment by Diana Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-30 11:13:23

Hi Nizzura,

Are there going to be any more interviews in the future? I’m interested in applying for the job but couldn’t make it to the previous interview sessions.

Do let me know if you’re thinking of scheduling more sessions for this job.

Thanks,Diana.