3 Part-Time Article Writers Wanted I am looking for a candidate with good English writing skills to write articles for long term. You’ll be paid at RM10 for 1 original article and 2 rewritten articles. Read more about the details at the following: You will write 3 articles at the beginning. If you did a great job, you’ll receive a job to write 45 articles or more. Writers must fulfill the following: 1. You can write anything as long as it is related to the topic, unique and originally from you. No copy and paste works from other websites, no software generated contents. 2. Article must be more than 400 words and 7 paragraphs. 3. Make sure the meaning of each paragraph of the original article and the rewritten articles are the same. The example is: A1 is the original article, A2 and A3 is the rewritten article. P1 and P2 stands for paragraph 1 and paragraph 2. A1-P1 must be the same as A2-P1 and A3-P1. A1-P2 must be the same as A2-P2 and A3-P2. A1-P3 must be the same as A2-P2 and A3-P3. A1-P4 must be the same as A2-P2 and A3-P4. I own the full rights to all the articles. I have the rights to approve or reject your articles. You’ll only be paid on the articles that are approved. Once you accept the job to write 45 articles, you are required to finish it within 2 weeks. Payment method: Your Pay Will Be Transferred To Your Bank Account I would prefer someone who has passion in writing articles and health. Please email me at newalexliu@gmail.com if you are interested. And also email me with the following details: 1. Name: 2. Age: 3. Gender: 4. Course (If Studying): 5. Occupation (If Working): 6. Location: 7. Email: 8. Contact No. 9. A Sample Of Your Best Article:
Mobile 60192811486 Salary RM10/3 articles
Location KL Working Hours flexible
Onsite No Needed Skills Writing in english
Start Date 2009-04-21
Duration 7 days

Comment by Alex Liu Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 19:01:11

Comment by Jasmine Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-23 17:28:29

Any genre of article is also acceptable right?

Comment by Alex Liu Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-23 19:59:14

I’m not clear what do you mean?

I will basically give you a topic to write on and you create the articles including the title and content.

Comment by Jasmine Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-23 22:43:11

Oh sorry I didn’t specify my question. What I meant by it was regarding on the short details I’m supposed to write in to you. You requested for a sample of my best article does that mean any genre is acceptable?

Comment by Aisya Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 01:55:04

I am interested for this job especially now that I’ve just completed my Diploma in Mass Communication n Media Studies and now waiting for a reply to continue my degree. However, i have several inquiries.

Firstly, I would like to make it clear that the RM10/3articles are of the same topic but written thrice? Or is it 3topics?

Secondly, is the topic particularly about health? Is it more of the medical term that I need to know or more of the general knowledge?

Thirdly, will the articles written be published? If so, do the writers has the right to his/her own articles? If not, what are the articles used for?

Lastly, at an estimated period of time will we be working for you?

Comment by Jasmine Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 11:28:43

Thanks for asking questions that I would like to know!

Comment by Aisya Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 11:59:49

You are most wellcome Jasmine :D

Comment by Cecilia Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 12:01:02

I am an editor and creative writer. All my work is error free and as requested. I am interested in this job.