I am currently looking for a part time writer. For the project, you are required to: - Write article / short report (around 5-10 pages) based on the topic on a self help. Some guidelines will be provided - for the article / short report you are required to search the internet for 1-2 relevant pictures to include in between the article to make it look more interesting. - articles will be in English - must be 100% original (we will check for plagiarism before approval / payment) Payment: RM3 - RM5 per page Payment method: Online transfer (Maybank2u or paypal, payment will be made upon satisfactory completion of the task) For those interested, please send your detail as follow: Name - Age - If studying (course) - If working (profession) - Location - Email - Messenger (yahoo / skype ID) for easy contact – Summary of Writing experience (if relevant) - Pls contact us at edwin.ongce[@] gmail . com if you have any questions.
Mobile email only Salary up to RM5 per page
Location anywhere Working Hours -
Onsite No Needed Skills English, writing
Start Date 2009/04/18
Duration -

Comment by Edwin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-18 14:59:33

Comment by shida Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-03 02:14:55

Name – shida
Age – 24
If studying (course) – bachelor of urban and regional planning, International Islamic University Malaysia
Location – gombak
Email – catalyzer_ash@yahoo.com.my

i’m very interested with the offer. i have a lot of experiences in report writing since my courseworks mostly involved on-site survey and detailed analysis. currently, i’m doing my final year thesis therefore, i really need this job to gain additional income…nice if i can help you…thank you..

do email me if you are interested…

Comment by zuraa khalid Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-20 08:24:05

hi there,

i do interested in this job.

i graduated from uiam with Bachelor in English Language and Literature (honours), and i like writing.

Name – BAIZURAA KHALID
Age – 27
If studying (course) – GRADUATED ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
If working (profession) -
Location – SEI KEMBANGAN , SELANGOR
Email -my_poetic_life@yahoo.com
Messenger (yahoo / skype ID) for easy contact –my_poetic_life@yahoo.com
Summary of Writing experience (if relevant) – used to work as a writer/translator for Islamic articles.

hope to hear from you. Do email.

Comment by Wyatt Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 11:43:54

Dear Edwin,

I’ve send you an email from my gmail account to ask about some work details. Please do reply.

Thanks.

Comment by Nizam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 20:12:10

Dear Edwin,
I have sent all the required detail into your email address..Hear from you soon..have a nice day :)

Comment by Jennifer Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 00:20:57

Hi Edwin,

I have also sent you my details via email.
It is aprreciated to hear from you and provide additional details.

Cheers

Comment by Alphonse Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 12:00:18

Hi Edwin,

I would love to write for your project.

I have sent my resume to your email, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking You in advance.

Sincerely;

Alphonse

Comment by Izzat Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-01 01:23:36

Hello Edwin,

Name- Muhammad Izzat
Age- 21
Course- Electronics engineering
location – BAngi
yahoo messenger- toe_can

I would like to help u with the project. Kindly send me the details via email or contact me at YM.