6 male and 6 female Travel Bloggers Wanted. Location: Bali, Phuket, Pattaya, Langkawi Bloggers below 28 will be given 3D2N 3Star Hotel stay Bloggers above 28 will be given 5D4N 3 Star Hotel stay with RM75 flight rebate. You can blog anything. Perhaps something worth reading and innovative. Drop me an email and the trip will be planned 3 months ahead.
Mobile 017-3635890 Salary Free Hotel stay + Airfare Rebates
Location Bali, Phuket, Pattaya, Langkawi Working Hours 5D4N or 3D2N
Onsite No Needed Skills Blogging, photographing
Start Date 2009/07/01
Duration 5

Comment by Alvis Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 03:15:00

Comment by sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 00:18:00

hi there, i would love to be a part of this and would love to hear back on how i can get involved.

appreciate the reply

Comment by Alvis Loo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-27 16:45:15

Dear Sharon,

Great to receive your email. We sincerely appreciate your interest. By the way, due to the large number of application, we will only able to get back to you after 2 weeks.

Regards,
Alvis :)

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Ms.Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 11:32:35

Hi Alvis,

I am very into this. I love traveling and has been to some of the country in Asia and also Europe.

Please send me the detail

Comment by Alvis Loo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-27 16:49:38

Dear all applicants,

Great to receive your emails from all of you. We sincerely appreciate your interest on this opening. Unfortunately , we will only able to get back to you after 2 weeks due to the large number of application.

In the meanwhile, please send us your detail, blog links, and specialise topics to alvis@asiaxcess.com.

Regards,
Alvis :)

Comment by sha Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 11:33:22

Im intrested with this.Please email me fuul details to sha_stylochic@yahoo.com

sha

Comment by Wyatt Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 11:49:48

Hey Alvis,

I am interested to know more about this job.
If it’s possible please send me the details on jllew90@gmail.com.

All my past work (simple movie review, travel photos, travel review and etc) are shown in my blog.

Please take your time to view it.

Regards,
wyatt

Comment by Azril Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 12:03:32

Traveling writer has been a long-time dream for me. I am so passionate about traveling and writing is what I am good at. Please provide me more info regarding this job, and I will provide you samples of my previous writing works. I am 25 years old, and I don’t mind any traveling time as I am a full-time freelance writer.

Thanks.
Azril

Comment by Val Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 12:09:24

Hi Alvin,
can i have your email add to send my details?
Best regards,
Val.

Comment by jeffrey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 12:14:11

i love writing and i write during my leisure. would love to book this job ahead to gain more experience, i am only 20 this year, might have what you are looking for in me

Comment by Cris Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 12:31:50

I am interested ,pls send me sum details. I been to bali and pattaya couple of time . I went to bali for surfing and learn abt the exotic culture. Pattaya of course to party. I ve lots of amazing experience to share with you even without getting the ticket.
lets b in touch.

Comment by Kevin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:01:51

Being able to travel and recording the adventure will be the perfect way to work. I would be greatly honoured if I get this job. It would be a dream. I’m diligent, willing and good at learning new things, willing to go all out for a job oppurtunity like this. Please feel free to enquire anything especially a resume/profile from me.It’s yoshourika@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your kind consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by Jessica Mok Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:02:10

Greetings.

I would love to know more about this job. Please do send me more details about it: jmokyp@yahoo.com . Thank you.

Although I do not have professional writing experience and had not been to any of the above places, which in my opinion would be beneficial as I get to blog from a first-visit-tourist perspective, I do blog for a hobby.

Regards,
Jessica

Comment by Vignesh Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:18:43

I’ve always been passionate about travelling! I’m 26 & blog when I get time.

Let me know if I can help in anywyz!

Cheers,
Vignesh Raja
vignesh.raja@gmail.com

Comment by Teena Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:32:04

Hello,

i am interested in this.
Please kindly send the information to my email. teng3103@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Regards,
Teena

Comment by mandy Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:36:56

I love travelling…
can I have the deatails???

Comment by Sim Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 13:38:17

Hi Im interested in traveling to Langkawi. Email me more details. My email is mofoboi@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

Comment by farah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 14:13:50

my name is farah hanim..i love traveling..i was in Indonesia for a month and travel most of JAVA except Surabaya..i also been to Thailand..here is my email khbaby24@yahoo.com.. hope to hear from you soon..

Comment by Crystal Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 15:34:16

I am interested in this job and would like to know more about it.
Please email me the details. Thanks

Comment by koh Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 16:24:10

need more info

Comment by Charissa Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 16:56:38

Is it still available? I am very interested. Do let me know of any further information. My blog site is opinion-ated.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Comment by Max Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 17:17:10

Hi. I’m an avid writer/reader and am very interested in your offer. perhaps you can drop me a mail and tell me what you required or call me up for an interview or whatever. would love to hear from you

Regards.

Comment by po Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 18:33:14

Hi, love travelling, love writing, where do I sign up man? I’d love to know more about this. Cheers.

Comment by sharon Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-21 21:49:03

hello ,

this sounds extremely interesting ! i’ve always wanted to be part of the blogger travelling expedition :D , i may not be a ringo neither am i a kenny but i blog just as enthusiastically as ne of them !

So sign me up !

Do send me more details and what not !!

*cheers* hope to hear from you guys soon ; )

Comment by Alvis Loo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 02:46:21

Amazing! there are so many replies within 24 hours.

Please email me your details, your blog links, your specialise topics, and anything can help us to make the decision on selection.

email me at: alvis@asiaxcess.com
sorry I might not able to answer everyone call. Please email me.

cheers
Alvis :)

p.s. Alvis is having short break in Langkawi and preparing his travel blog. Cheers~

Comment by Shea Teng Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 04:00:57

Hi there,

I am the one you’re looking for. :)

Comment by melanie Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 09:18:08

I am interested in the job. Love writing reviews and traveling is my passion be it a low budget or a high end one.

This is a sample of my review, written recently.

Please email me at melanieong@gmail.com and I would love to work with you if given the chance. Thanks.

Comment by Melanie Ong Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 09:19:57

I am interested in the aforementioned job. I love writing reviews and traveling has been my passion be it a high end or a low budget one.

This is a sample of my review on TuneHotels.Com.

I was also recently approached by Malaysia Airlines to do a food sampling and review for them.

I look forward in working with you if given the chance to do so.

Thank You.

melanieong@gmail.com

Comment by Sasha Surandran Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-22 18:05:50

Hi Alvis

I’ve been writing for about 16 years now, and I blog actively and write for newspapers and magazines.

Would love to be on board.

Sasha

Comment by Lissa Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-23 10:18:52

Please email me applications detail.

Comment by Mindy Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-23 23:06:38

hi.
i am interested in this.
please drop me your email address for further details.
thank you very much.

Comment by Chang Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 12:33:50

Hi there, I am interested in this job.I like traveling. During my travel, I like record all my schedule and things that i did when i travel. Please send me more details to just4u_frenship_4ever@hotmail.com
Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by Louie Loo Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-24 22:48:47

i would love to participate in the trips. i am good at describing things and my observation is quite good. i think i can provide u a very good article as well. please send me your email. thx

Comment by Becky Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-29 12:20:07

Hi, a very feel good morning to you. Call me Becky,I am definitely very interested in the job. Travelling is indeed my passion and I am available anytime. As well as that, I am a qualified photographer

Please view my blog at http://voodoochild-savemysoul.blogspot.com

I can be reached via my mobile 012-289 8369 or on my email at barramundi282@hotmail.com

Would appreciate more details and your email soonest possible.

Regards

Comment by Benjamin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-10 16:04:23

Hi, I would like to be one of the travel bloggers. How do I apply?