Looking for articles re-writer about weight loss/Diet. I will provide articles and I need somebody to re-write them. 100-350words=Rm1.50 350words-500words=Rm2.00 Will provide 10-20articles per days. No research needed just simply rewrite them. Requirement: -Good English/Grammar -Passion to write -Responsibility For those who are interested please contact me..
Mobile 0162976022 Salary Rm1.50-Rm2.00 Per articles
Location Anywhere Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills Writter
Start Date Instantly
Duration No limit

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 13:54:19

Comment by wei sun Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 09:44:30

Dear Sir,

I’m able to take up this job immediately.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

Comment by Chloey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 21:53:55

Hi, I am chloey.
I am interested with this job. Kindly send more details to me at ch_loey1211@hotmail.com

Comment by Felicia Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 22:12:53

Hello there, what do you mean by rewrite the article? Can you send me more details on it? my email: felyew12886@yahoo.com

Comment by Teng Li Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 22:19:20

Hi,I’m interested.
Just re-write right?No need to translate the language?
Kindly reply to my email : tlhow@hotmail.com
mobile phone : 012-7472576

Comment by Victor Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 22:35:58

Hey there, I’m interested in the task you offered. Kindly send me further details on the task if you wish to elect me as your rewriter.
Email: hoe_zzz [at] yahoo [dot] com

Comment by ooi Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 23:26:50

Hi, i’m interested it. Can u send me more information for me? I can start it on anytime! Thanks. Kindly e-mail me at swooi@yahoo.com or contact me at 017-4189127.

Comment by liew Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-30 23:28:33

Hello,im interested.
may i get more details bout this?
thanx.

Comment by Jessica Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 01:04:55

Hi!

I’m interested in the job and can start anytime! email me – jessica.cky@gmail.com. thanks!!

Comment by amos Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 01:59:08

hi there.
i’m interested
if i can work from home i can start immediately
i can be contacted at 017-3029609 or amos23_1989@yahoo.com

Comment by Ting Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 02:50:31

hi.. i’m interested it.. Is it just need to re-write?? Can u send me more the details? thank..
Email: c2pid_0612@hotmail.com

Comment by fiza Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 03:21:04

crazy low…write by urself

Comment by Rathi Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 12:35:37

hi… i’m interested with this job… can you give me more details.
raat3@hotmail.com or 012-5840491

Comment by Joann Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 15:43:53

Hi
I’m interest for this position please drop information to my mailbox joannzlee@gmail.com TQ

Comment by tajinder Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 18:37:31

hi.i am interested with this job.currently i am writing articles to a lot of articles directory such as ezine articles and Go articles.pls email me at tajinderpd@gmail.com

Comment by bunny Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 19:47:34

hi, im a fresh grad of medical doctor and now waiting for posting,
so i hope i can contribute a bit to diet and weight loss issue, thx!

Comment by Elaine Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 20:53:36

I can do the rewrites fine, but wonder what’s the expected turn-around time for 10 articles. i am Ok if i can have 2 full days for 10 rewrite articles as i am currently writing as a part time writer for a few magazines as well. pls feedback at my mail box above if u are interested to get me into this job. rgds.

Comment by Mazlin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 21:06:08

hi… i’m interested with this job…please email me ating82@gmail.com

Comment by shelby Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-31 22:42:44

Hi there. I have one year writing experiences and yes I am able to manage rewriting 10-20 articles a day. I only have afternoon classes most of the time this semester. If you need a sample of my article, do let me know your email add yeah. Thanks so much and keep in touch!

Comment by jolene Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 01:36:08

just rewrite? i’m ok

Comment by linda Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 08:07:18

hi.i am interested with this job…

Comment by Shing Yee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 10:00:59

what do you mean by rewrite the article? I m interested in this project…pls contact me….xinyi_6659@hotmail.com

Comment by Kai Siang Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 10:16:47

I am interesting in this project. I am able to take this job immediately, please email me at liukaisiang@yahoo.com.

Comment by alex Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 11:08:35

hello, i am very interested in this job, and i can do my best to work for the rewriting job… u can contact me at 0168369220

Comment by sy Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 11:13:48

Hi, I’m interest in this job and i can start immediately. Pls email me the detail to my email.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comment by Sy Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 11:19:20

Hi, I’m interest in this job and i can start immediately.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comment by Luna Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 12:25:18

Hi there, I am interested with this job, and I can start anytime,
my email: lunaaqua555@gmail.com

Comment by Fauziah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 12:31:07

I am interested in this job. I have the right passion for doing this work. And available right away. Please drop me a line with more information about the work.

regards
Fauziah
fauziah.haiqal@gmail.com

Comment by vivienne tan Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 13:02:28

hi. i’m vivienne tan, age 21, from malacca, currently pursuing my degree at university of malaya. i’m searching for a part time job and i’m interested in this job if i’m qualified for it. hope to hear from you soon at vivienne_cheng@hotmail.com

Comment by marzura Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 16:51:10

Dear John.
My name is Marzura Md Rodzi and i’m stay in Puchong. I’m very interested in this job and I can start anytime. Please e-mail me the details at marzuramdrodzi@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanx

Comment by G.Prema Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 21:51:11

I am interested in this job. Please e-mail the details and I would love to start as soon as possible.

Comment by G.Prema Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 21:51:52

I am keen to take this job. Please e-mail the details and I would love to start as soon as possible.

Comment by Scott Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 23:02:04

I’m interested in the job , please e-mail me the details . I can start anytime .

Comment by Scott Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-01 23:07:35

I’m totally interested , and can start anytime . Please e-mail me the details at dragonus_of_darkness@yahoo.com

Comment by teh Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 00:41:48

im interested and can start anytime. Kindly email me the details. thanks.

Comment by Yen Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 11:08:32

I am interested in this job. Please kindly tell me more info about it. I can start anytime. Thanks

Comment by xuanxuan Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 13:44:47

hi, i am quite interested with this job.. can u tel me more regarding it???

Comment by xuanxuan Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 13:47:22

hi, xuanxuan here… i ‘m quite interested with this job.. can u tel me more???

or u can contact me at chiehsien_eueu@yahoo.com

Comment by meng Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 15:00:16

I’m interested. please kindly email me the details chong_meng_li@hotmail.com

Comment by chin pen len Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 16:08:34

dear sir, i am wanting the job 100 word articles. PLEASE SEND ME THE 100 WORD ONLY ARTICLES TO rewrite. chin pen len

Comment by Su Hwee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 17:39:56

I am interested in this task. Please send me the details if it is still available.

Thanks!

Comment by Que Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 18:04:28

Dear Sir,I`m Very interested with the job..can u tell me the info about this job?

Comment by Que Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 18:07:48

Dear sir,
i`m interested with the job and i`m willing to start anytime

Comment by wyman Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 20:43:04

dear sir,

i would like to enquire the availability of the job mentioned? DO contact me through my email, if the job offer is still available :)

email : wymanlee_boy@hotmail.com

Comment by Chloey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 21:48:18

Hello, I am chloey.
Appreciate for your prompt reply. Thank you.

Comment by Chloey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 21:51:20

Hello, chloey here.

Comment by Chloey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 21:52:16

Hi, chloey here.

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 22:52:53

Hello,

Pleased be informed that we no long hire article re-writer.
We are now hiring on weight loss article writer.

More info can be found at

Best regards!
John

Comment by Kevin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 12:28:30

hi there,

i am interested in the job posted above. i used to be a part time trainer in a gym. Do mail me the details of the article.

Comment by Normah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:48:04

Interested in this job. I am excellent in English. I have a lot of free time at home and can meet your dateline. Email me if you are interested to use my service.

Comment by Grace Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 23:26:23

Hi, I am a fresh college graduate from Singapore and I love to write. I received six years of English education in Singapore under scholarships. I hope that my adequate grasp of English allows me to be qualified for the job.

I can start work immediately. Would appreciate a lot for your reply and details as I am very interested in the job. Thanks!

Comment by Doreen Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 12:02:21

Hi, i’m interested with the job. I can start it on anytime! Thanks. Kindly e-mail me at doreen_cs@hotmail.com

Comment by Doreen Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 12:05:19

Hi, i’m interested with the job and I can start it on anytime! Kindly e-mail me at doreen_cs@hotmail.com.
Thanks^^

Comment by Liy Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 23:59:20

Do we have to base in the office or can we work from home?
I am really interested in the job and I believe my typing skills are above par.
Do contact me for the job please. I am really interested in the job.

Comment by seeyi Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-06 17:44:32

my email: seeyi_89@hotmail.com
waiting for ur reply…

Comment by Rachel Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-10 11:26:21

I am student of Universiti Malaya. I have neat handwriting and good in English. I am able to complete jobs given before deadline. I am really interested in this job. Can you give me more details? My e-mail is rach_2604@hotmail.com or rach_2604@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Comment by vivien Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-12 17:19:06

hello,i am interested in this job offer. I think my good english proficiency level and neat handwriting can help me handle this job, Kindly contact me for more details. my email is rageofangles48@live.com

Comment by vivien Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-12 17:23:00

Hello,i am really interested in this job offer. I think my english proficiency level is of satisfactory level and my typing skills are quite good.Kindly email me.My email:rageofangels48@live.com