We are looking for online writers, to write content targeted to the youth (ie yr writing style has to be fresh & young). We have several lifestyle topics - travel, gadgets, food recipes, health, anime, fashion/ arts (asia), music (malaysia/ chinese/ korean/ japan/ bollywood), movies (malaysia/ chinese/ korean/ japan/ bollywood). You will write 1-3 articles/ week/ topic (no of articles depending on the topic). Rates start from RM15/week. For more info, email us at humanresource.qce@gmail.com. *Pls send your email with headings: Malaysia Writer (Topic). Incorrect headings will not be entertained.
Mobile humanresource.qce@gmail.com Salary RM15/ 1-3 articles
Location Malaysia Working Hours Not Fixed
Onsite No Needed Skills writing
Start Date 2009/06/08
Duration Long Term

Comment by HR Department Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 00:59:13

Comment by sarah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 16:19:40

i’m really interested in your articles..
i would like to write about music in bollywood and malaysia films..
can you explain more to me..
in my email..sara_saiyuki89@yahoo.com

Comment by kay Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 12:37:42

I am Kay lime, a graduate student from UTAR, and my major is in broadcasting. So i able to write about movies review and critic.

I am interested in this jobs.

Kindly wait for your reply.

Comment by kay Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 12:40:35

i am a graduate student from UTAR, major in broadcasting.
So, i able to write about movie review and critic.

Kindly wait for your reply.

Comment by Faye Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 13:53:17

I am a mass communication student from TAR…I am interested in writing
any topics is fine with me.interested in this job.
Kindly waiting for your reply.

Comment by Joanne Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 19:49:36

Hi!

I’m a STPM graduate waiting for my public university acceptance letter.

Interested writing fields:
Food recipes
Anime (most enthusiastic)

The URL of my resume is inserted too.

Love to hear from you soon!

Comment by Irsyad Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 20:18:18

im really interested in this job
im a independent musician and also a student of public admin
i can write about music and other topics related to social
i hope u will kindly email the details

myto_89@yahoo.com

kindly waiting for your reply

Comment by Veronica Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 20:53:18

Hi, I am interested in this job.
I am a TARC student, having my accounting advanced diploma now.
I could write on topics like health, travel,music and so on.
I had already send u an email.
I hope to get ur reply soon.
Thx.

Comment by Veronica Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 20:54:42

Hi, I am interested in this job.
I am a TARC student who having advanced diploma on accounting now.
I can write those topic about travel, food recipe, health, music and so on.
I had already send u an email.
I wish to get ur reply soon.
Thx.

Comment by Teh Jo Yee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-15 21:28:00

I am interested with this job
I am still study on advance diploma in business accounting
My email is joj_joyee@hotmail.com

Comment by JiNG Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-16 23:51:34

Can i ask a question?
The topic should be Malaysia Writer (Topic) or Malaysia Writer (Health)??

jingjing_0725@hotmail.com

Comment by Mr Tan Yian Kuan Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-17 01:56:05

Malaysia Writer (gadgets, food recipes, health, anime, fashion/ arts (asia), music (malaysia/ chinese/ korean/ japan/ bollywood), movies (malaysia/ chinese/ korean/ japan/ bollywood*).

With interest to the above,I’m currently seeking for at home freelancing jobs for work experience and I’d like to know the details on the offered job.I’m currently taking a Diploma in Graphic Design (2nd year ’09) and have good literal proficiency in English and Malay.Your reply would be most appreciated,thank you.

Comment by zam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-17 02:26:28

Hi.I’m looking for a home freelancing job & i’m interested with the writing job you have offered. I’m really good in writing articles about sports & world nature.
hope to hear from you soon.

Comment by Tan Jee Yee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-18 22:51:42

Hi, I am a Journalism Degree graduate from UTAR, and I am most interested in this job offer.

I am able to write in any of the topics given above, with particular preferences towards arts, movies, anime and music.

Thank you for this wondrous offer; I hope to hear from you soon

Comment by lina Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-20 21:32:18

i am interested in this job and have experience working as an editor before.
do mail me at dianzury@yahoo.com.
hope to hear from you soon. TQ

Comment by Fiona Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-22 20:12:04

I am going to be a freshman at a private university in the USA this fall; I’m an avid foodie and I’d love to write about food. I can also write about movie reviews.

Please let me know if you need a writing sample.

Thank you for your time.

Comment by josephine Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-25 22:46:48

Hi, i am interested with the job as stated. I’m a fresh graduate and currently working in a bookstore. I like to read and write. I do have the habit to write blogs.

I would like to know more about this job. Kindly please send further information about this job. Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for your attention

Comment by K.K Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-26 18:49:14

I would like to know more information about this job.Thank you.

Comment by YY Lee Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-28 13:09:33

Hi, I’m interested in this job and am able to adapt various styles to any topic given. Hope to receive more information, thank you. Have a nice day.

Comment by raymond Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-28 21:14:56

can i knw…
the story is chinese o english??

Comment by raymond Subscribed to comments via email
2009-05-28 21:21:12

Hi, I’m interested in this job.
but i want to know whether can write in chinese?