We would like to engage a long term photographer to work with us. Applicant need to posses own transport & a high end camera.
Mobile 0162081979 Salary RM250/project
Location Where we go, u\'ll follow Working Hours depend on the project
Onsite No Needed Skills Photo shooting & photo editing
Start Date anytime
Duration 1 year

Comment by Sam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-23 15:32:26

Comment by C.S. Phua Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-29 15:44:23

I am interested in this freelance photographer job.
Photography is hobby. Like the others, I would like to know what kind of project you would like to shoot?

My hardware:
Canon 50D (semi-pro range, 15MP, 6.3 fps, normally shoot in raw + .jpg)
Canon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS, with lens hood
Canon Speedlite 580EX II (most powerful flash of Canon)
– with self-made bounce card
16MB + 4MB highspeed CF

My software:
GIMP 2.6 with a collection of useful post processing scripts

Check out album of my last holiday trip here (all photos non-editted):-

My Contact:
csphua@gmail.com
013-3879736

Comment by Chu Wee Yung
2009-06-24 09:33:54

I would like to ask, if im still a beginner, can i have the opportunity to join u guys? i bought an canon eos 450d, interest in taking photo, wanna to learn more in photo taking and photo editing. hope to hear from u soon, tq.

Rgrds,
weeyung
016-8973111
weeyung86@yahoo.com.my

Comment by iwanmini Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-24 11:15:20

I’m a freelance photographer.. intrested in yr advert.. but there’s a few things i need to know..

1. Can i know what kind of project is this for.. means issit for construction project progress or site? Could u please brief me a bit about the project..

2. What kind of picture i need to take?

Thanx

Comment by LJLim Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-24 11:24:50

I’m interested with your freelance jobs.

I’m currently a freelance of wedding photography, have knowledge and skill in photo editing with Photoshop.

Wish to know the actual jobs of your project.

Personal gear,
1. Canon 400D,
2. Tamron 17~50mm f/2.8
3. Canon 50mm f/1.8
4. Tamron 70~300mm f/4
5. Russia Mirror Lens 500mm f/8
6. External Nissin Speedlight

Comment by LJLim Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-25 11:23:46

Wish to add my contact as below,

017-2448338
lj_lim@wanhai.com

Tks & B.Rgds.

Comment by jessie Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-27 14:21:41

I’m interested with d freelance jobs.
Please provide me d details…what type of project?
pls email me jtcutejess@hotmail.com
hp:019-3231899

Comment by ken chan Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-28 12:55:24

hi sam….my name is ken chan.
i m intersted this freelance photographer job..
and i have a question.. wat type of project u shoot ?
normaly i m freelance shooting wedding and portrait..

my tools:
Nikon D90
Nikon sb900
Nikon 80-200 2.8
tarmon 17-50 2.8

this is some of my photography..

my contact:
waikien321@hotmail.com (msn or email)
016-3330178

Comment by C.S. Phua Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-29 15:34:50

I am interested in this freelance photographer job.

My hardware:
Canon 50D (semi-pro range, 15MP, 6.3 fps, normally shoot in raw + .jpg)
Canon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS, with lens hood
Canon Speedlite 580EX II (most powerful flash of Canon)
– with self-made bounce card
16MB + 4MB highspeed CF

My software:
GIMP 2.6 with a collection of useful post processing scripts

Check out album of my last holiday trip here (all photos non-editted):-

My Contact:
csphua@gmail.com
013-3879736

I have my own car, and I have a GPS device.

Comment by C.S. Phua Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-29 15:42:26

I am interested in this freelance photographer job.

My hardware:
Canon 50D (semi-pro range,15MP,6.3 fps, I shoot in raw + .jpg)
Canon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS, with lens hood
Canon Speedlite 580EX II (most powerful flash of Canon)
– with self-made bounce card
16MB + 4MB highspeed CF

My software:
GIMP 2.6 with a collection of useful post processing scripts

Check out album of my last holiday trip here (all photos non-editted):-

My Contact:
csphua@gmail.com
013-3879736

Comment by INGA JR Subscribed to comments via email
2009-07-02 10:39:02

Hello,

I’m very much interested. Have experienced photography for 2 years plus now. Here is my online portfolio for your reference:

Description of myself:
Name: INGA J.R
Age: 24
Sex: Female
Qualification:
Bachelor of Multimedia (Honors) (Media Innovation)
FACULTY OF CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA – Multimedia University, Cyberjaya Malaysia
Own Camera: CANON EOS40D with speedlite

Comment by afiq Subscribed to comments via email
2009-07-03 14:45:44

i’m interested.call me if the post still available. i do gigs, model,travel n etc

afiq

Comment by kenny Subscribed to comments via email
2009-07-06 22:52:21