Looking for articles and some other writing job from various type of clients, samples/topics will be provided. Requirement: - good in writing both english/bahasa - able to meet deadline - honest * send me your resume & portfolio to khairuld@gmail.com
Mobile 016-6576879 Salary RM 5/per article
Location Klang Valley Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills Writing
Start Date 2009/06/03
Duration On going

Comment by Syairul Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 03:46:26

Comment by Muhamad Helmi Bin Sohor Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 13:48:31

Wonderful day, i just want to know about the (normal) length of the articles, and how frequent would it be. I mean, for example, will it be 5 articles per day?

Comment by Wong Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:28:40

hi, I am interested in wrinting articles. May I know the articles must be in how many words? I have sent my resume to you. Please contact me. Thanks.

Comment by Normah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:30:16

I can write both in Bahasa Melayu and English very well. I have a lot of available time to write. I have submitted some articles to the ezine. Interested to know more. If you are interested to use my service please email me.

Comment by Khairul Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:45:38

Can you email me samples?

Comment by Normah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 17:36:37

I will send you a sample through the email.

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by Normah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:39:01

Hi, I am interested in this job. I have written some articles to ezines. Can write both in Bahasa and Englis well.

Please email me for more detail

Comment by husna Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 20:25:36

hello…i’m interested with this job..may i know the required length for each article?TQ.

Comment by Yin Ling Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 22:19:01

Hey there…

I’ve written articles for The Star newspapers for STARTWO before, and I’ve also done some writing for college magazines.

Let me know how soon do you need each article and the length of each. thanks. I’ll email you my details soon :)

Comment by exiled Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 13:51:03

hi, Syairul.
I sent my details to your email , pls provide me with further details

Comment by tungwc Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 21:00:03

Dear Syairul,

I am a part time short stories writer in Malay since early teens.
Can also write well in English.

Had email resume/portfolio (1) to you.

Kindly refers …