Dear Writters, We no longer hiring in articles rewriting.. From now on we are hiring writers on writing some articles about weight loss.Yes,I mean with any topic related with weight loss.Etc,healthy exercises,healthy diet,sleeping diet,good ways to losing weight and so on... Requirement: -Good English/Grammar -Passion to write -Responsibility For more how to apply and Paying rate please visit: http://worldscenes.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/weight-loss-articles-writter/
Mobile 0162976022 Salary Rm2-Rm6 Per articles
Location Anywhere Working Hours Anytime
Onsite No Needed Skills Writter
Start Date Instantly
Duration No limit

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-02 22:57:27

Comment by Navendra Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 12:03:30

I’m interested in the job please provide me with more informations. Thanks

Comment by Navendra Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 12:06:42

Hello there i’m Navendra i’m interested in working for u but do you mind if i talk about the healthcare of our skin and hair care.. Interested please kindly contact me via my email..

Comment by Kevin Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 14:50:01

Hi, i am interested to write some articles concerning weight loss as i was a part time fitness trainer before. Do let me know about your interested topic and details.
Thanks.

Comment by Tey Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-03 15:48:12

Please visit our home page for full information which listed in the bottom of the job description.

Thanks!

Comment by grace Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 13:50:32

Hello, I’m graecfrom Johor Bahru.
I’m interested in this job kindly sent me more informations.

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 17:43:45

Please visit our home page for full information which listed in the bottom of the job description(Link).

Thanks!

Comment by Normah Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 17:48:10

Hi

I am interested in the job. I have written some articles and they are published in the ezinearticles.com.

If you would like a sample of the article please email me.

Regards

Normah

Comment by John Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-04 17:50:32

Yes,we need some writer for writing with ezine please visit
www{dot}worldscenes.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/weight-loss-articles-writter/ for more information

Comment by Jeffry Subscribed to comments via email
2009-06-08 14:19:11

Hi John,

I have been a healthcare consultant on nutrition and diet previously. I am very keen to apply for this position of weight-loss writter. May you kindly provide me the link to your company website?

I would deeply appreciate for your help.

Jeff