We are looking for a freelance photographer to shoot a jewelry product shoot. If Interested please email me together with your portfolio. Cheers
Mobile 0123158302 Salary 500
Location Petaling Jaya Working Hours anytime
Onsite Yes Needed Skills Jewelry photography
Start Date 2009/11/17
Duration 1

Comment by Leroy Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-15 21:23:47

Comment by idafadzil Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-16 09:25:39

Hi there,

I’m a photographer and interested in this assignment.
When is the photo shoot schedule?

rgds

Comment by LJ Lim Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-16 14:12:08

I’m freelance photographer and interested on this assignment but don’t hv specific portfolio.

wish to hear from you on the actual schedule.

Tks.

Lim

Comment by GK Kam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-16 17:05:33

Dear Leroy Lim

I’GK,A PART TIME PHOTOGRAPHER.NOW WORK AT KODAK PHOTO SHOP.
I’M VARY INTERESTED IN THIS ASSIGMENT AND HOPE CAN GET FUTHER INFO ABOUT THE SCHEDULE FROM U.THANKS ALOT^^

GK

Comment by GK Kam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-16 17:11:29

Dear Leroy Lim

I’GK,A PART TIME PHOTOGRAPHER.NOW WORK AT KODAK PHOTO SHOP.
I’M VARY INTERESTED IN THIS ASSIGMENT AND HOPE CAN GET FUTHER INFO ABOUT THE SCHEDULE FROM U.Thank alot~

GK

Comment by Chua Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-16 18:02:10

Hi, I am interested. I am a freelance photographer and did various wedding shoots.

Please kindly contact me. Thanks a lot.

Chua

Comment by inspire your moment Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-17 14:58:41

Hi Lim,

Email me ur email, so i can forward my product portfolio to u.

TQ.

Comment by inspire your moment Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-17 15:01:22

Hi Lim,

Email me ur email so that i can forward my product portfolio.

TQ.

Comment by joanne Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-17 18:16:23

I am interested and i have experience in taking small item images contact me if i am choosen
016-4411194

Comment by Soon Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-18 20:51:37

I am a photographer work for a publisher. I have experience in shooting blinked accessories for monthly issue. Any futther discussion pls reply to my email.Thx!

Comment by Adam Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-19 14:20:40

Dear sir/madam,
Could You please Forward Me an email on your product and Payment to be pay By…. TQ

Comment by Canus Ng Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-21 17:09:34

I’m a Student. Currently having summer Break.

Comment by Esther Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-24 01:35:43

I’m a versatile pro-Photographer who would love to have the opportunity :)