Nov

Writing : Economy Writing Paper by angiekhor

Categorized Under (Uncategorized)
Are you interested to write some academic writing paper? if you are expert in economic paper, business management, IT software engineering etc writing skills, welcome to contact me soon.
Mobile Salary
Location Working Hours
Onsite No Needed Skills
Start Date
Duration

Comment by angiekhor Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 08:19:49

Comment by Leanne Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 17:27:17

Can i know m ore about this job?

Comment by faizh Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 18:02:17

im interested..can u email me faizh_sazali@yahoo.com.my

Comment by kay Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 18:37:59

Hi, Kay here. I am graduated from Mass Communication (Degree),i have experience working as Watsons Management. Please email me for more information s7lim@live.com

Comment by Aziz Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 18:59:21

Greetings to you,

I interested in the offer. How I can contact to you?

Comment by chin pen len Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 22:14:23

dear angie, i am from penang and would like the job. i am a freelancing writer and i can write well the business management etc. how much is the pay? hope to hear from you. chin pen len thank you

Comment by Nicole Ng Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-29 23:17:24

hi, i’m an undergraduate economics student. may i know more about this job? and how is the pay?

Comment by julie Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-30 12:59:00

hye there,
would like to know more, experienced in writing papers/ assignments/ thesis for Uni students. does that count? hope to hear from u soon.

Comment by Zhiong Subscribed to comments via email
2009-12-07 17:29:31

I’ve completed my economics degree in Monash and interested in acedemic journals….Im also interested in the job.Kindly contact me TQ

Comment by Cythia Subscribed to comments via email
2009-12-08 00:15:15

Hi..im Cythia..currently looking for a part time job..i am interested in writting articles..well if you still need people..do drop me a line…thanks lots!appreciate it!