• Assist on telephone skills, telemarketing, negotiation, be part of partnership with media partners etc
• Assist in office administrative duties as required.
• Assist on all events and activities.
• Warm telemarketing calls and emailing to our database + good commission structure.
• Team player with a pleasant personality and able to demonstrate initiative, resourceful, attention to details and able to work independently.
• Good in communication skill, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Able to multi-task and work well with the rest of the marketing and events team.
• Responsible, punctual and able to work well with people
• Prefer: someone from media related or general business background. Would also be great if you know some Adobe Illustrator/Video Editing/Word press Website.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
• Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kelana Jaya, near Paradigm Mall.
• Minimum 2 months commitment
• Prefer with own-transportation
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
• Good pay, very good learning experience and references.
• Be involved in the strategic planning, production, marketing of Corporate Events (monthly seminar and large conferences that may involve VVIPs and Ministers)
• Part of the team working on marketing strategies for large corporate events, PR, producing videos and graphic collateral.
• Learn telephone skills, telemarketing, negotiation, be part of partnership with media partners etc
Write in or give us a call to discuss further. Do send us your CV and have a chat with us to find out more.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Ain @ 03 7803 6006